Poll

Was this module useful, and helpful?

Yes it was :)
114 (95.8%)
No it was not :(
5 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: Autopromote XGUI Version [4.09v]  (Read 84945 times)

Offline Windwhistle

Re: Autopromote XGUI Version [4.09v]
« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2017, 07:14:59 AM »
Post this in the general help here: http://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php/board,11.0.html

This is an an issue I can fix, due to it not being my addon's issue. My suggestion is delete ulx/ulib addon folders and reinstall it

I completely disagree with you on the statement that this isn't your addon's issue. I'm getting the same error with your addon. Everything works fine as soon as I remove your addon.

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2017, 03:40:56 PM »
I'm getting the same error with your addon. Everything works fine as soon as I remove your addon.

Windwhistle, you're linking to a post made almost 2 years ago, that contains screenshots of an error from a totally different addon than autopromote.
The error the user at the time gave, in my opinion as a developer, didn't include any hint of error due to Autopromote for XGUI.

That being said, if you'd please provide a copy / paste of the error(s) you are getting from your console that you experience, it would help anyone that still may wish to help with this (now pretty old in Gmod terms) 2.5 year old addon possibly do so.
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline Paradxse

« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2019, 09:41:11 AM »
tysm man, i had errors with it for a long time until i installed this one!