ULX

Author Topic: Sourcebans ULX module?  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Majora

Sourcebans ULX module?
« on: December 09, 2013, 09:45:33 PM »
So, I've searched far and wide for any updates on the possible inclusion/exclusion of a Sourcebans ULX module, and most of the threads are from 2008-2009 with the most recent being from shortly after Gmod 13 was released. I've stumbled across Lexi's sourcebans ulx command, installed that and tried it out, but to no avail. I've also tried several other ULX-Sourcebans mods with the same results.

I then tried uban. I set up the MySQL table correctly, linked it up, but the command was not even showing up in the xgui menu nor the console when I typed "ulx gban"

I just started a gaming community, and we already have two servers (Which is a pain, by the way, to sync bans) and that's why I was asking. I feel like we are still recovering from the Gmod 13 update, and was just curious if ANY progress on making a sourcemod module for ULX has been accomplished.

Also, this is my first post... Hi.

EDIT: I do plan on expanding into TF2 or another game aside from Gmod, which is why I was asking about Sourcebans. I know UBan and other ULX only global ban systems won't work properly when it comes to team-fortress 2.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 09:49:36 PM by Majora »