Author Topic: No admins recognized  (Read 2186 times)

Offline syn.

• Lua Padawan
    • SynGaming
No admins recognized
« on: January 11, 2014, 04:15:56 PM »
okay so i have posted on other threads before but no one has been able to answer me. I have added groups to ULX via the menu but for some reason it doesn't recognize any of them as "Admins" for example: I have the RDM Manager addon and whenever someone tries to do the !report command it beeps and says 'No admins online!' I may have deleted the actual original "admin" group in ULX by accident. Is there any way to fix this problem? If i did indeed delete the original ULX "admin" would I have to re-install ULX? Would I have to re-configure all of my custom commands and permissions?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 06:08:51 PM by JamminR »
Lua Student

"The more you understand, the crazier you get."

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Re: No admins recognized
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 06:11:08 PM »
See our FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) section of the forum.
It will answer MANY of the questions you will need to ask before actually posting.
Including, trouble with access, and if that doesn't fix your issue, how to reset ULX.
Link = http://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php/board,30.0.html

If you have to reset your groups, yes, you'd have to reset the permissions changed.
(Which, it sounds like you broke something/changed something you shouldn't have in the first place)
Never delete any Gmod group named superadmin or admin in any admin mod, whether it's ulx or not. Every addon written for Gmod usually expects superadmin to be the highest group in the game, and admin as second highest, all other from there are custom.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 06:13:27 PM by JamminR »
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline syn.

• Lua Padawan
    • SynGaming
Re: No admins recognized
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 01:02:19 PM »
teehee i know what i did wrong now. thanks jamminR
Lua Student

"The more you understand, the crazier you get."