Author Topic: AWarn2 - Advanced Warning Module  (Read 348356 times)

Offline Storm

Re: AWarn2 - Advanced Warning Module
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2014, 02:40:56 AM »
Absolutely awesome!

Offline danoakley

« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2014, 07:26:28 AM »
The addon is written to be modular (to an extent). I could write a quick TTT module that does that, sure. Just don't expect it until this weekend. Work is killing me right now.

Is it possible that you could make one for sandbox to automatically warn people for killing in noclip or godmode if you have time? Thanks very much in advance :)

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2014, 09:34:37 PM »
Updated to version 2.0

This is the modular version I was talking about.
I also released 3 modules that were requested in the previous posts.

-TTT Team Killing
    -Killing while in god mode (Only works with ULX God)
    -Killing while noclipped

Offline Storm

« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2014, 09:07:12 AM »
I put the ttt_auto_warn single lua file in the folder specified but I don't seem to see it is working. Is there any indication I should look for? We tried multiple teamkillings to test it but no warn comes. I updated to the latest version right before I downloaded the file. How should it work exactly? I have it configured that 3 warns are a kick, 5 warns are a ban. So if a guy tk's 3 times he is kicked and if he returns and rdm's 2 more times he is banned? I assume the decay rate applies however we have it configured too? Thanks for doing this!

Offline Zaddion

« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2014, 02:05:13 PM »
The "Killing while noclipped" module is slightly buggy. I have VCMod on my server and TDM Cars, when you crash your car into a wall, you take damage, but when you die from taking damage from crashing into a wall, awarn automatically warns you for killing in noclip. And when you kill people while driving a vehicle in god mode, you do not get warned.

-----
Also, is there a way to remove a specific warning from a player?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 02:12:53 PM by Zaddion »

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2014, 09:51:17 PM »
I put the ttt_auto_warn single lua file in the folder specified but I don't seem to see it is working. Is there any indication I should look for? We tried multiple teamkillings to test it but no warn comes. I updated to the latest version right before I downloaded the file. How should it work exactly? I have it configured that 3 warns are a kick, 5 warns are a ban. So if a guy tk's 3 times he is kicked and if he returns and rdm's 2 more times he is banned? I assume the decay rate applies however we have it configured too? Thanks for doing this!

Redownload the module and replace the old one. After you boot your server you should see in the console:
AWarn: TTT Teamkill Module Loaded!

if you see "AWarn: Loading module auto_warn_ttt_teamkill" without the Loaded message after it, let me know.

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2014, 09:53:49 PM »
The "Killing while noclipped" module is slightly buggy. I have VCMod on my server and TDM Cars, when you crash your car into a wall, you take damage, but when you die from taking damage from crashing into a wall, awarn automatically warns you for killing in noclip. And when you kill people while driving a vehicle in god mode, you do not get warned.

-----
Also, is there a way to remove a specific warning from a player?

I can fix bit where it warns the player for "killing themselves".
When a player kills another player in god mode while in a car, who is considered the killer? Is it the car, or the player? Look at the kill icons. I wonder if the car addon doesn't handle the players properly when doing damage.

Try redownloading the noclip module and see if that fixes the warning when suicideing in cars.

Also, no, there isn't a way to remove specific warnings yet. You can only reduce active warning count to effectively "cancel" it if you need to.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 09:57:59 PM by MrPresident »

Offline Zaddion

« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2014, 10:28:38 PM »
Also, if you're in a WAC (aircraft addon) and you shoot at a player while you're in the aircraft, you get warned for "Killing in noclip"

Offline Storm

« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2014, 06:31:30 AM »
Hmmm. I deleted Awarn and the ttt module from my server and redownloaded both from here (the latest version here is in folder called awarn2(dev)). I stopped the server and re-downloaded both and put the ttt module in garrysmod/addons/awarn2(dev)/lua/awarn/modules/. There was no message in the console that the ttt module loaded at all. I deleted everything from the server and repeated the process. Still no message in the console. For some reason, for me, the module isn't loading. It is version 2.0 that is on the 1st page of this thread? Or do I get it from somewhere else?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 06:37:30 AM by Storm »

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2014, 05:47:47 PM »
You get it from here.

Did you get the console message (The server console) that it was trying to load the ttt module? Where did you put the ttt module lua file?

----------------
Zaddion, the addon must put you in noclip when you get in a vehicle. I don't know anything about WAC or I could write a check for it.

Offline Storm

« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2014, 06:35:47 AM »
No i got no message at all!

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2014, 12:48:56 AM »
Then you installed it wrong. Where did you place the module at?

Offline Storm

« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2014, 05:59:32 AM »
I put the module in  here garrysmod/addons/awarn2(dev)/lua/awarn/modules/. I also deleted and reinstalled  both the module and awarn twice. Is v2.0 on coderhire too or just here?

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2014, 09:42:26 PM »
Just here. I ran it earlier and there was a lua error. I'll take a look at it later and put out a fix.

Offline ProMT

« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2014, 09:27:00 AM »
Make pls support for russian reasons