ULX

Author Topic: LumberDashJack (Formerly LumberDashjackGaming)  (Read 2811 times)

Offline adamski0811

LumberDashJack (Formerly LumberDashjackGaming)
« on: April 11, 2014, 09:41:43 AM »
Hello I'm Jimmy owner of LumberDashJack.

We started out last december as LumberDashJackGaming. We first only had a small friendly build server. Then we expanded to DarkRP. After almost a year I decided to close for a major overhaul. This lasted a few months and came with slightly shorter name (For SEO purposes).

In the overhaul we moved to our own dedicated server. This allows us to do a lot more and have everything in one spot. No messing about with multiple hosts.
We are looking to get our old players back plus more new names!

What sets us apart from other communities?
We listen to the members closely. If members have good ideas for a new server for Gmod or even a whole other game, we will listen. If they are serious and can show us a good plan for their idea, we will provide a server for them to use, with TCAdmin for them to set it up.

There is no security risk to any of our others servers as we set multiple user accounts for databases servers etc.

What sets your DarkRP servers apart from others?
I'd love to say everything here. However anyone that joins will see we are do physically different. Only things that do set us apart from some servers I have seen is no silly jobs. We are NOT  focused on getting donations. yes we have a link on the forum, that makes it easier if people do want to donate.

No staff will ever try persuade you to donate. The only time staff will mention donations is if players ask about it. You get a few perks but nothing that is wow thats amazing I'll buy that. Not how it works here.

Our DarkRP server also has E2 available for all players. We have custom functions that show information about darkrp related matters. Such as if a player is arrested, wanted or warranted right down to showing how much money or coolant is in a money printer. Great for automatic systems. Some functions have been removed that can be abusive in RP terms. The following listed functions have been removed for that reason:
  • All apply force functions
  • All apply colour functions
  • All holograms (people tend to spawn these around)

Other than that you are free to use it, as long as it fits into RP.

So come and join us sometime and see if it's for you. If it's not leave a comment on our forums to how we can improve.

Forum: LumberDashJack
Server Name: LumberDashJack.com|DarkRP|FAS|WIRE|E2|TDM|Beta|
Server IP+Port:
 37.59.21.19:27015
Location of the Server: France (Hosted with OVH Dedicated)
List of Major Installed Addons:
DarkRP base gamemode
Wiremod + Custom E2 Functions
ULX & ULIB + DarkRP commands
TDM Cars
Multiple building tools with modded stacker and precision to avoid crash exploits.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 02:18:31 AM by MrPresident »

Offline adamski0811

Re: Lumber Dash Jack Gaming DarkRP and Build - lumberdashjackgaming.com
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 01:29:46 PM »
<I edited my original post, and then just wanted to make it go back to top of index, so said "BUMP" instead of posting a new reply explaining what I'd updated/added/did to make it better.
So now you as a new reader have no idea what was in my original post, and now I've frustrated the administrators. The admins of this forum don't take well to useless BUMPs, especially in a forum that is reasonably easy paced as our community. If I do this again, they may ban me for a few days>
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 04:01:37 PM by JamminR »