ULX

Author Topic: OpenSteam: Bans and User Management System  (Read 54710 times)

Offline happyman0073

Re: OpenSteam: Bans and User Management System
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2014, 02:41:51 PM »
I'm  not usually that incompetent but may soembody please help me installing MySQL00? I'm just too stupid to get it working (running my Gameserver via a Host on Debian)

Offline happyman0073

« Reply #106 on: October 16, 2014, 11:12:04 PM »
nevermind, idk how i got it to work but i did

Offline fatguy1121

« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2014, 02:27:47 PM »
Im having issues with the user being added to the group on the server... It checks to see if the user is in a group fine but everyone stays in the "user" group regardless of whether it found them already in the database as an admin or superadmin. Writing new entries to the database work completely fine, and everything seems to be working completely fine without any errors... Any ideas?

I tried EVERYTHING with a completely fresh install of ULX and ULIB, im using http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1357773 as my mysqloo module for Gmod, It works fine for the Pointshop.. do I have to use the older 8.0 version? if so, I cant get the files for it.

I also checked to see if PDO was enabled, im using WAMP, so I checked and PDO is enabled for both mysql and mysqlite.

Note: Bans are however working correctly... could it be because im not using the loading screen provided?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 04:51:20 PM by fatguy1121 »

Offline TiBarification

« Reply #108 on: November 30, 2014, 06:53:37 AM »
How can i add admin without installing on server this addon. Anyone have SQL Query?

Offline ???BMG|XBC4001

« Reply #109 on: December 15, 2014, 07:58:54 PM »
Could someone please help with this ASAP i'v tied like everything cant get this fixed makes no sence

Warning: include(inc/Hook.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\opensteam\inc\common.php on line 5

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'inc/Hook.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\xampp\php\pear') in C:\xampp\htdocs\opensteam\inc\common.php on line 5

Warning: include(inc/default-constants.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\opensteam\inc\common.php on line 6

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'inc/default-constants.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\xampp\php\pear') in C:\xampp\htdocs\opensteam\inc\common.php on line 6

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2014, 03:53:08 PM »
Been long time, but seems to me, if you open common.php in a text editor and look at lines 5 and 6, it will tell you something that's missing from your install.
That first post has many instructions, including some requirements (such as GeoIP).
Anything missing, and you're going to get errors.
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline thegtz

« Reply #111 on: December 23, 2014, 01:17:38 AM »
Is this system still being updated as I am looking for a alternative to ULX Global Bans which hasn't been updated in awhile.

Offline IAmClassical

« Reply #112 on: January 26, 2015, 06:28:02 PM »
I get this error in console when I try "rcon ulx updateuser <My ID> superadmin":
Code: [Select]
[ERROR] addons/opensteam/lua/opensteam/os_mysqloo.lua:343: attempt to index local 'queryQ' (a nil value)
  1. call - addons/opensteam/lua/opensteam/os_mysqloo.lua:343
   2. __fn - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/commands.lua:943
    3. unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/commands.lua:1296
     4. unknown - lua/includes/modules/concommand.lua:69
My mysqloo version is 8.1. Any fixes?