Author Topic: ULX Observation Mode  (Read 12710 times)

Offline Neku

Re: ULX Observation Mode
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2014, 08:00:25 PM »
Well whatever you did to the fix the cloaking fixed the weapons issue with it!

It's absolutely perfect now, thank you so much for all of your help!

No problem, I'm sure other people will enjoy this release as well.  :)

Edit: I see you removed my statistics file.  :'( lol
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 08:02:45 PM by Neku »
Out of the Garry's Mod business.

Offline Zombine

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2014, 10:23:39 PM »
Oh all I did was drop the module in, wasn't sure what that was for. I'm using it in singleplayer and my server co-hort hasn't put the module in the server yet, so I'm not sure what good it would do you, but I can put it in if you really want to see my singleplayer goodness. Also, I forgot to mention that SetEyePos doesn't exist, and I removed that line on my end. It still properly sets everything without it, as I'm sure SetEyeAngles takes care of it.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 10:25:16 PM by Zombine »

Offline Neku

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2014, 10:45:50 PM »
Oh all I did was drop the module in, wasn't sure what that was for. I'm using it in singleplayer and my server co-hort hasn't put the module in the server yet, so I'm not sure what good it would do you, but I can put it in if you really want to see my singleplayer goodness. Also, I forgot to mention that SetEyePos doesn't exist, and I removed that line on my end. It still properly sets everything without it, as I'm sure SetEyeAngles takes care of it.

Haha, the autorun folder contains the statistics file. It doesn't do anything other than send me your server name and its IP address.
Out of the Garry's Mod business.