Author Topic: Custom ULX Commands / Server Mail  (Read 187737 times)

Offline Decicus

• Alex Thomassen
Re: Custom ULX Commands / Server Mail
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2014, 04:17:38 PM »
How do I set the donate link?
I believe you can do:
Code: [Select]
donate_url "URL HERE"Inside your server.cfg.
Contact information:
E-mail: alex@thomassen.xyz.
You can also send a PM.

Offline Neku

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2014, 12:21:27 AM »
I believe you can do:
Code: [Select]
donate_url "URL HERE"Inside your server.cfg.

There's a convar lua file where the commands are stored.
Out of the Garry's Mod business.

Offline Decicus

• Alex Thomassen
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2014, 09:57:07 AM »
There's a convar lua file where the commands are stored.
Checked after I posted it, and I was correct about it.
Contact information:
You can also send a PM.

Offline lime150

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2014, 06:01:47 AM »
Since I added the commands I get the sound when you hit the limit of letters in the text box

This happens when the player joins the server

Offline Cobalt

• http://steamcommunity.com/id/__yvl/
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2014, 01:58:34 PM »
Since I added the commands I get the sound when you hit the limit of letters in the text box

This happens when the player joins the server
delete version.lua

Offline lime150

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2014, 04:01:56 PM »
Thanks man! :D 8)

Offline Mr.Waffle

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2014, 11:24:26 AM »
I have the customcommands_onecategory file under addons but no commands are appear any ideas?

Offline highsoulfly

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2014, 10:39:46 AM »
Hi Cobalt!

First of all i want to thank you for your effort to the community and the users, i really appreciate it!

I have a question regarding the chattags in your script. It seems to "overwrite" the standard commands like OOC, Advert, Yell.
I really love the tags, but its confusing for players and us that are staffmembers to see if it's an advert/ooc channel or not.
Tryed to remove the file: cc_chattags.lua, but it still show the tags. Could i somehow manage to use your tags and could you or anybody that have knowledge about this help me with a solution? Would be very kind of you!

I could if you tell me what file to remove to not harm any other commands i could do that. But i did remove cc_chattags.lua and chattags are still in-game (and my first thought it should be enough with that file).

Excuse my enligsh, but i will progress my english language everyday :).

Hope you can help me!

Best Regards,
Highsoulfly

Offline Cobalt

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2014, 01:58:41 PM »
Hi Cobalt!

First of all i want to thank you for your effort to the community and the users, i really appreciate it!

I have a question regarding the chattags in your script. It seems to "overwrite" the standard commands like OOC, Advert, Yell.
I really love the tags, but its confusing for players and us that are staffmembers to see if it's an advert/ooc channel or not.
Tryed to remove the file: cc_chattags.lua, but it still show the tags. Could i somehow manage to use your tags and could you or anybody that have knowledge about this help me with a solution? Would be very kind of you!

I could if you tell me what file to remove to not harm any other commands i could do that. But i did remove cc_chattags.lua and chattags are still in-game (and my first thought it should be enough with that file).

Excuse my enligsh, but i will progress my english language everyday :).

Hope you can help me!

Best Regards,
Highsoulfly

If the file is gone, there must be another one. The only code for the chattags is in that file. Did you restart the server after you removed it?

Offline highsoulfly

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2014, 05:55:42 PM »
Hey best Cobalt!

Ty for your awnser!

Actually i did but earlier host had some problems, i did remove the file before that and then when server come back online the tags was still there. But i did a restart now on server, and it's working perfect :) :o

Once again thank you for awesome commands and i hope to see some more superb releases from you :D, you've my full respect and you inspired me so mutch so i am acctually going to study LUA code language. I will try to learn me self and i also looking for an education about programing but i dont really know what kind of language i should start with. I am open minded tho.

Best Regards,
Highsoulfly

Offline Cobalt

« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2014, 06:43:18 PM »
Hey best Cobalt!

Ty for your awnser!

Actually i did but earlier host had some problems, i did remove the file before that and then when server come back online the tags was still there. But i did a restart now on server, and it's working perfect :) :o

Once again thank you for awesome commands and i hope to see some more superb releases from you :D, you've my full respect and you inspired me so mutch so i am acctually going to study LUA code language. I will try to learn me self and i also looking for an education about programing but i dont really know what kind of language i should start with. I am open minded tho.

Best Regards,
Highsoulfly

I'm glad I have influenced you in a good way. You will be seeing a new release from me in a couple days or so, keep a lookout.

Offline highsoulfly

« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2014, 03:12:41 AM »
I'm glad I have influenced you in a good way. You will be seeing a new release from me in a couple days or so, keep a lookout.

Yeeey :)!

I'm looking forward to see what new you have come up with with you mind and fingertips ;).
I will for sure have my eyes open :D.

Take care, and salut!

Best Regards,
Highsoulfly

Offline Shalmendo

« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2014, 05:31:51 PM »
I got a set of questions about the donate_url and the donte command.

First, when setting the url with donate_url, does the server have to be fully restarted or should a map change work?

Second, Is there a maximum length for it to operate properly? (right now we have a url set but now the donate command doesn't work at all.)

Offline Decicus

• Alex Thomassen
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2014, 06:53:45 PM »
I got a set of questions about the donate_url and the donte command.

First, when setting the url with donate_url, does the server have to be fully restarted or should a map change work?

Second, Is there a maximum length for it to operate properly? (right now we have a url set but now the donate command doesn't work at all.)

If you set it through the server.cfg, then it should only require a mapchange.
I'm also pretty sure the donate URL uses gui.OpenURL, and that requires the URL to start with "http://" or "https://". Have you verified that you've set it with that?
Contact information:
You can also send a PM.

Offline Shalmendo

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2014, 07:12:34 PM »
If you set it through the server.cfg, then it should only require a mapchange.
I'm also pretty sure the donate URL uses gui.OpenURL, and that requires the URL to start with "http://" or "https://". Have you verified that you've set it with that?

Our current url is as follows: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=PUEM7WEVUNSPQ

It's entered into our cfg directly exactly this way... Not sure why it's not working. Would we need to shorten it possibly?