Author Topic: Custom ULX Commands / Server Mail  (Read 187751 times)

Offline rikyy

Re: Custom ULX Commands / Server Mail
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2015, 02:02:11 AM »
I fixed the crash command. It's a real dick thing to do, but if you want it, let me know.

Well yes of course, it's not just about having a working crash for our evil minds, it's also about fixing something broken. Feels wrong having commands not working.

Offline allofmywutsteam

• MNWO Owner
    • MNWO Discord
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2015, 05:54:20 AM »
Any way to prevent admins from being able to utilize any of their weapons while in !admin mode?

Although I choose my staff very carefully, they may want to troll each other from time to time, and I don't want that happening at all. I'd like for this command to be used strictly for observation's sake (e.g. verifying if someone is stuck out of the map, or if some one is camping)

I'm guessing this is not a thing?
"Then Jesus said to his disciples, 'Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.'" - Matthew 16:24

MNWO: Steam | Discord | Website | Join Server

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2015, 08:01:19 PM »
I'm guessing this is not a thing?
No, nor is the thread regarding support/release of a custom commands /server mail the correct venue to ask.
Inheritance and can_target are in ULX for a reason. If you have admins that troll each other, then why would you trust them with non-admins. (don't answer, it's rhetorical)
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline allofmywutsteam

• MNWO Owner
    • MNWO Discord
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2015, 05:40:51 PM »
No, nor is the thread regarding support/release of a custom commands /server mail the correct venue to ask.
Inheritance and can_target are in ULX for a reason. If you have admins that troll each other, then why would you trust them with non-admins. (don't answer, it's rhetorical)

First part of that response confused me. I have another quick question though, if anyone else could help.

I'm trying to categorize the !thirdperson command so it shows up in the xgui. I set ulx.command to have a category option, but it's showing up in _Uncategorized Cmds. I'm sure this is a noob question.

http://puu.sh/h9eyo/3ce9b23cfd.png

Also, I granted the notepad command access to less than admin ranks, and they can see the command, but are denied access to open it, let alone use it. I checked the uncategorized commands to see if I can allow the group access, but it seems not.

I saw this in there, but I'm pretty sure you can change the access level when you use the cxgui right?
Line 8: notepad:defaultAccess( ULib.ACCESS_ADMIN )
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 05:56:58 PM by allofmywutsteam »
"Then Jesus said to his disciples, 'Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.'" - Matthew 16:24

Offline [SV]HodasBoyZ

• Survivors-RP forum
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2015, 12:19:26 PM »
Hey I am having some issues to load these commands in 2.6.1 DarkRP version, Is this caused by me or is the code changed so it won't load them? Also is there a Crashlog/error file somewhere I could see what is problem?
Survivors-RP.com

Offline Mornedil

« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2015, 03:09:09 AM »
edit: post removed. a game restart solved my issue
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 08:57:03 AM by Mornedil »

Offline allofmywutsteam

• MNWO Owner
    • MNWO Discord
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2015, 10:54:27 AM »
Quick question. How would I implement this to be able to watch a Steam ID, in case someone isn't in the server, but I'd like to put them on the list anyway?

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2015, 03:04:34 PM »
If you are wanting monitoring systems, you'd do better to use "Admin Reports" release or "Awarn2"
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline allofmywutsteam

• MNWO Owner
    • MNWO Discord
« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2015, 03:09:28 PM »
I already use the warning system, and it's not what i'm looking for. What I'm looking for is simply a silent nod towards others staff about a particluar person. A warning is applied and the person is notified of it as well as punished for it (threshold). I'm not looking to punish anyone,

In fact, I currently use ulx watch for marking people who have the potential to become staff. I have other purposes, but no need to point them out. Anyway, if I see someone has the potential to be staff, I mark them, and other staff will be able to keep an eye on them to see if they agree.

Offline WakeDaddY |420BlazeItGaming.com

« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2015, 08:02:49 PM »
How do i restrict the Server mail to admins only

Offline Aharon Tager

• Barely Legal Gaming
« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2015, 09:22:20 PM »
I fixed the crash command. It's a real dick thing to do, but if you want it, let me know.

Can you post the fix? I really want this for one of my admins to play pranks on huehue.

Offline Caustic Soda-Senpai

• <Insert something clever here>
    • Steam Page
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2015, 06:58:04 PM »
Can you post the fix? I really want this for one of my admins to play pranks on huehue.

I won't post it, I'll PM it to you though.
Once you get to know me, you'll find you'll have never met me at all.

Offline [VG] - Peace

« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2015, 10:31:24 AM »
Hey I am currently using this package in my server but the EXTRA ranks I have added all are white is there a way to change this (I am a complete nub don't get mad or make it complicated) Thank

~Peace

Offline Rico Aarntzen

« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2015, 03:39:26 AM »
Hey I am currently using this package in my server but the EXTRA ranks I have added all are white is there a way to change this (I am a complete nub don't get mad or make it complicated) Thank

~Peace

Same to me, the normal users names are all white.. :(
Someone help? or is this ulx addon outdated?

Greeetz :D

Offline mlevesque95 [no sound]

« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2015, 06:59:13 AM »
or is this ulx addon outdated?

I'm wondering the same; Both versions of Custom Commands don't load for me. Do they conflict with other ULX addons? (URS, ULX Cleanup Kit, and ULX Player Noted in particular.) Or is it simply outdated? Either way, I really want to get this plugin to work.