ULX

Author Topic: Trouble in Terrorist Town Commands for ULX  (Read 51895 times)

Offline bender180

• Benders Villa
Trouble in Terrorist Town Commands for ULX
« on: July 16, 2014, 08:27:02 PM »
Trouble in Terrorist Town Commands for ULX

The Return
I'm back with more free time and a want to work on these again you can find the original thread here.

The Legacy
This addon WAS a joint effort from Bender180 and Skillz to bring you the best ulx commands for ttt possible, I do not believe skillz will be returning with me as i think he is still busy with other projects, but he still deserves credit for all the hard work he did here.

What I need:
I've been away from TTT for a while (just started getting back into it), I need suggestions. What do you want to see added to these commands, what will benefit your server?

Anyway here are the commands,

The Commands

Admin Commands
    Respawning Commands
    • ulx respawn <player> - Respawns target player while un-identifying the corpse and removing it, the command will also check for credits left of the body (if any) and respawn the player with them. has silent echos opposite
    • ulx respawntp <player> - Respawns the target player at the location the admin is looking.
    Role Forcing
    • ulx force <player> <pram> Prams: innocent, traitor detective - Changes target players role to the pram specified and gives the appropriate amount of credits. has silent echos opposite
    • ulx forcenr <player> <pram> Prams: traitor detective, unmark - carries out the action specified in the following round to next round force traitor/detective the group must have permission to ulx force. Echos silently
    AFK Players
    • ulx fspec <player> - forces the target player into the afk mode similar to how the gamemode would.
    • ulx unafk <player> - forces the target player back into player mode (opposite to the afk command.)
    Misc
    • ulx karma <player> <value> - changes target players karma to the specified value.
    • ulx slaynr <player> <amount> - carries out the set amount of slays at every round start
    • ulx identify/ ulx unidentify<player> - Identifies or identifies a players corpse (Thanks Neku)
    • ulx removebody <player> - Removes a players corpse (Thanks Neku)
    • ulx impairnr <player> <amount> - Impairs a players health by given amount the next round (Thanks Decicus)
    • ulx roundrestart - Restarts the current round.

Fun Commands
    • ulx credits <player> <value> - gives specified value of credits to the target player.

Voting Commands
    • ulx votenrs <player> - Triggers a vote to slay the player the following round.
    • ulx votefs <player> - Triggers a vote to force a player to spectator mode.

Next Update
    • Any Ideas?

Download
    Screenshots

« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 03:38:59 PM by bender180 »
    Made community pool and community bowling and for the life of me couldn't tell you why they are popular.
    Also made the ttt ulx commands.

Offline Neku

Re: Trouble in Terrorist Town Commands for ULX
    « Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 08:51:32 PM »
    Respaning Commands

Just thought you should know that.
    But I remember seeing something within the code from the original post relating to identifying bodies.
    Out of the Garry's Mod business.

An Error Has Occurred!

array_keys(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given