Author Topic: XGUI Ban menu update  (Read 1761 times)

Offline Stickly Man!

• Ulysses Team Member
  • What even IS software anymore?
    • XGUI
XGUI Ban menu update
« on: August 09, 2014, 08:13:21 PM »
Hey guys,

I've just committed an update to XGUI that drastically improves the Ban menu! The major changes involve no longer sending the entire ban list to admins on join (will reduce network usage on server start), along with more sorting and filter options, as well as ban pagination to prevent needing to scroll through a potentially very long list.

Additionally, the old "Source Bans" list that pulled incomplete bans (usually from banned_users.cfg) has been merged into the master ban list, and can be filtered via the "Incomplete" filter. Details on an "incomplete" ban can be seen in the second screenshot.

Screenshots!

Update your SVN or download the new code from the repository, and let me know if you run into any issues/bugs or notice a significant improvement in performance.

Thanks!
Join our Team Ulysses community discord! https://discord.gg/gR4Uye6

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
Re: XGUI Ban menu update
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 10:31:35 PM »
Very Nice!

Offline Storm

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 06:45:51 AM »
Thanks so much this is great! I like sorting by the date banned but it unfortunately just sorts ascending/descending and doesnt show the actual date. I do see though that there isnt room on the gui to add this column.

Offline Stickly Man!

• Ulysses Team Member
  • What even IS software anymore?
    • XGUI
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 07:56:12 AM »
Yeah, I've been debating changing the "Unban Date" column to just be "Ban Date", since the majority of bans may be Permabans, and those can be filtered out if needed.
Join our Team Ulysses community discord! https://discord.gg/gR4Uye6