0 (0%)
Needs less info!
0 (0%)
BUMB!
0 (0%)
I'll add you to suggest new things!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Syndicate Soldiers! Syndicate | DarkRP | M9K |Downtown  (Read 1652 times)

Offline ldshaul01

Syndicate Soldiers! Syndicate | DarkRP | M9K |Downtown
« on: September 09, 2014, 09:26:43 AM »
I just wanted to first say hello to everyone and introduce myself. My steam name is GummyBear, I am the leader of our Garry's Mod section of the Syndicate Soldiers clan. I am the current server owner of the Garry's Mod server for our clan. I am open to accepting requests from anyone who is legitimately interested in joining our server! My profile URL is http://steamcommunity.com/id/gummybearrocks/ and to find me over http://steamidfinder.com/ just search "gummybearrocks."

Next, is the stuff that everyone actually wants to hear about. We are a new clan so, as opposed to other older and larger clans, we are offering more officer and leadership positions to those players/ members that are interested in helping us grow. I have very few admins and I am looking into accepting new applications from members who are willing to become regulars.
A new clan has emerged and we are in quite a few different games now. We are affiliated with Counter Strike: Source, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Garry's Mod, League of Legends, SMITE, and moreā€¦

For now, I wanted to inform everyone about our new Garry's Mod DarkRP server. We are lots of custom jobs that are still being created to this day. We currently have all default jobs from citizen to the mayor, but we also have included more law enforcement opportunities as well as donator/ VIP jobs like The Joker from the Bat Man series, and Carnage from the Spider-man Series.

We have promotions every other week or so that include giving out portions of money all to the way making jobs that are specified to user needs and wants.

The promotion going on right now is going from 9/9/2014 to 9/16/2014. This will only last a week, but we are offering specific jobs that are customized by YOU. You tell me or the other officers of the clan what you want and we will create it!

The server IP Address is 162.248.95.25:27015
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 09:35:07 AM by ldshaul01 »