Author Topic: help with can target  (Read 1546 times)

Offline punkbeech1

help with can target
« on: January 09, 2015, 07:21:16 PM »
ok so i just randomly started having this problem with my server. ok i have made my own owner group for myself and it inherits from superadmin and set to target everyone like this *. and I have a moderator and helper group set up for my staff. I have the moderator can target like this !%moderator and the helper like this !%helper. so what my problem is my moderators can target me which never use to be like this. I am doing something wrong? its been fine all this time and all of a sudden they can target me now. and also i have the last ulx and ulib from the github. can you please tell me what im doing wrong?

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
Re: help with can target
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 10:57:10 PM »

Offline punkbeech1

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 12:33:37 AM »
thank you for your help

Offline punkbeech1

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 02:08:45 AM »
so now ive deleted my owner group and i have it so superadmin inherits from admin and moderator and helper inherit from user but im still having the same problem. i dont understand whats going on. im getting the whole three gmod groups superadmin,admin and user. is it possibly another addon i have is interfering with it?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 02:18:33 AM by punkbeech1 »

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 11:22:30 AM »
It is unlikely due to another addon. I suspect your helper group is not in the inheritance correctly. Post the results of "ulx debuginfo" and we will be able to help you further.
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.