Author Topic: ULX Control  (Read 1856 times)

Offline MetallicGloss

ULX Control
« on: January 25, 2015, 05:08:35 AM »
Hello,

I own a developing server and want to be able to control ulx commands to certain jobs. How do I make it so, noclip and slay, for example are only for staff on duty.
If someone could help I would be very grateful, thanks.

--
MetallicGloss

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Re: ULX Control
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 06:17:44 AM »
Duplicate discussion. Locking thread. Please use search box in future - search word "jobs" from index page of developers corner list found below. Thanks.
http://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php/topic,8005.msg40639.html

EDIT - Unlocked.
Poster thinks question isn't same.
They want ulx commands based on job, not jobs based on group.
To me, it is the exact same, just with an additional layer. job > group > commands
From description I linked, adjusting custom checks, RPlayers can't become a job, without that group access, which means they can't run job commands OR the affiliated group commands unless a member of that group or job.
Example, they want job "staff" to have ulx noclip.
The original poster COULD make a GROUP called "staff" that would either inherit another group that has noclip access, OR, heck, call the group staff and make the job and group name the same.

Hopefully someone with more DarkRP experience can point this person in the right direction.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 01:48:26 PM by JamminR »
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming