Poll

Was this addon useful to you?

Yes it was, thank you :)
28 (93.3%)
No, try better next time! :(
2 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Player Force Spawn [1.08v]  (Read 9165 times)

Offline Bite That Apple

• Apple Innovations 2010®
    • Fun 4 Everyone Gaming
Player Force Spawn [1.08v]
« on: February 03, 2015, 11:06:08 PM »
Player Respawner

This plugin is basic, all you do is type !respawn PLAYERNAME, and it just respawns them as if they died, except they don't lose points because the player doesn't get killed.

Please Keep Note:
If you like this addon, I would really appreciate a "Compliment" Karma which is located next to my name. That's how I know you care :)
You must be registered and logged in the ulx forum to see the download link which is found under the preview image

HOW TO USE:
You can type !respawn PLAYERNAME

FEATURES:
  • Default Permission set to Admins. This can be changed in the Groups tab in !xgui
  • Allows choice of use in !menu or !respawn
  • Its useful for developers who are testing some server sided command on them selves, and don't feel like tabing back in (thats the reason I made it.)

KNOWN BUGS:
Nothing that I see

Preview:

DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW
You must be registered and logged in the ulx forum to see the download link which is found under the preview image
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 07:22:42 PM by Bite That Apple »
Quote from: John F. Kennedy 1963
A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.

Offline allofmywutsteam

• MNWO Owner
    • MNWO Discord
Re: Player Force Spawn [1.08v]
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 08:38:25 AM »
Haven't had a chance to verify but I ran this addon last night, and saw nothing. I went back and removed all instances of ulx respawn (!respawn) from a few other modules to make sure they weren't preventing this one from working.

A couple of question regarding how it should work.

1. When you say you don't lose points, do you mean scoreboard score points or traitor/detective credits?

2. Can you respawn someone who is a Spectator with this command? Currently, if someone is a Spectator, and I need to respawn them I would 1st unafk > slay > respawn. Would this command skip the unafk/slay combo (or the slay at the very least) and force them to respawn?

3. The Custom ULX commands released in another thread allow for a user to be respawned while they're still alive, but leaves their corpse behind as if they had died. Is this what we could expect to happen if they're alive?

Again, I'll test this again later tonight.
"Then Jesus said to his disciples, 'Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.'" - Matthew 16:24

MNWO: Steam | Discord | Website | Join Server

Offline Bite That Apple

• Apple Innovations 2010®
    • Fun 4 Everyone Gaming
Re: Player Force Spawn [1.08v]
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 10:08:41 PM »
Haven't had a chance to verify but I ran this addon last night, and saw nothing. I went back and removed all instances of ulx respawn (!respawn) from a few other modules to make sure they weren't preventing this one from working.

A couple of question regarding how it should work.

1. When you say you don't lose points, do you mean scoreboard score points or traitor/detective credits?

2. Can you respawn someone who is a Spectator with this command? Currently, if someone is a Spectator, and I need to respawn them I would 1st unafk > slay > respawn. Would this command skip the unafk/slay combo (or the slay at the very least) and force them to respawn?

3. The Custom ULX commands released in another thread allow for a user to be respawned while they're still alive, but leaves their corpse behind as if they had died. Is this what we could expect to happen if they're alive?

Again, I'll test this again later tonight.

[1] Yeah, it literally spawns them as if they never died.

[2] I've never tested this for TTT, but I would assume not, because it places the player on some sort of spectator team, which this addon is not capable of switching them back to a non-spectator team. It simple just does ply:Spawn()

[3] Nah, it doesn't do that. I only made this for testing bugs and stuff, because I liked to spawn bots to test things, and slaying them was too much effort, because they would die, and sometimes I made things that had score, and I didn't want it going down, so I just made this simple command.
Quote from: John F. Kennedy 1963
A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.