Ulysses Stuff > Releases

Last Joined Check [1.05v]

(1/7) > >>

Bite That Apple:
Last Joined

This addon is very easy to understand, though it can be complex depending on what version you decide to use. This addon keeps track of players joining, and all. So it tells you when a player is new, it tells you the last time someone was last online, and it also tells you how many times they've joined.
Please make sure you read this entire thing, OR YOU WILL BE CONFUSED!

Please Keep Note:
If you like this addon, I would really appreciate a "Compliment" Karma which is located next to my name. That's how I know you care :)
You must be registered and logged in the ulx forum to see the download link which is found under the preview image

Requirements:
(Recommended for multiple servers): Depending what version you decide to use, if you choose to use the MySQL version, you will need a webhost that supports MySQL, and the knowledge of simple MySQL.
You will also need the library to be able to use MySQL on a garry's mod server, if you do not have it already. This gets placed with the scrds.exe (if you're professionally hosting your server, chances are it already has libmySQL.dll with it). You can download the dll from here -> http://puu.sh/gTEIm/1c6e7fe8a9.zip
You will also need the mysqloo dll file which gets placed in garrysmod/lua/bin (if the folder does not exist, then create it). You can download this dll from here -> http://puu.sh/gTEU8/df4c72e24f.zip
(Recommended for single servers): If you decide to just use this addon for one simple server, then you need nothing.

HOW TO USE:
If you are not using the version that requires you to have a webhost that supports MySQL, then just drop the folder in the addons folder, and it will work.
If you are choosing to use the MySQL version, then you will need to understand how to setup a MySQL server, ect.

FEATURES:

* Keeps track of players last join date
* Allows you to check players join information - !checkjoin NAME
* Allows you to check offline players join information- !ocheckjoin STEAMID
* Keeps track of how many times a player has joined
* If you use the MySQL version, it will keep track of when a player last joined any of your servers

TO-DO-LIST:
Make it easier to check an offline players join information

KNOWN BUGS:
Only if you're using the MySQL version, and your webhost is being DDoS'd, or is having down time, which most likely would includ the mysql server, so stuff won't be recorded, and ye... so that would be the only problem I can see.

Preview:

DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW
You must be registered and logged in the ulx forum to see the download link which is found under the preview image

Bite That Apple:
I never was planning on releasing this, but I recently had stopped caring about things I've made on Garry's Mod anymore for what ever reason. So I'm most likely going to start releasing all my private addons soon.

If you have any questions about this addon, feel free to ask.

Bite That Apple:
Updated, now can check players who are offline

JamminR:
So, I've not looked in the code, can it be used like the old IRC !seen command many op-bot's used?
!seen blah
[bot] I've seen several characters with the word "blah" in them, the 3 most recent where blah1, date/time, blah2, date/time and blah3, date/time.
or
[bot] Open your eyes, blah is online 'now'.

The op-bot was usually limited to only showing those seen in past 1-2 months on really busy IRC channels.

Zaddion:
I just tried this today, I think I got the v1 (before the most recent update) and it was interfering with something and making the pointshop return a whole bunch of lua errors. Your addon is possibly interfering with pointshop 1?

https://github.com/adamdburton/pointshop

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version