Author Topic: Is there a way to get the Menu Code?  (Read 1522 times)

Offline stanhelman

Is there a way to get the Menu Code?
« on: April 08, 2015, 10:45:22 AM »
I was wonder where the ulx menu code is so I can see if I can make a redesign or change the colors for my server I like ulx menu but we are stuck with the default colors I was wondering if I could get where the menu is located specially the section on colors it would be nice and helpful after I finish this I will release it here for those who want to use it or make changes to it I searched for ulx skins only thing that came up was a skin that is meant for ulx2 well I think idk since my lua error when using it is ulx2_modules.lua

Offline Caustic Soda-Senpai

• <Insert something clever here>
    • Steam Page
Re: Is there a way to get the Menu Code?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 10:57:53 AM »
The visual settings for the ULX Menu is in the Client Settings in the GUI in-game on your server. No .lua file editing needed.
Once you get to know me, you'll find you'll have never met me at all.

Offline Aaron113

Re: Is there a way to get the Menu Code?
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 11:12:00 AM »
The visual settings for the ULX Menu is in the Client Settings in the GUI in-game on your server. No .lua file editing needed.
I think we want more than that?  To change the colors of the menus, without editing the code, you would have to make a custom skin and set it in that menu.  I believe Stickly was even thinking about phasing out skins (not sure on that). 

Otherwise to manually edit everything in XGUI, that could be a bit of pain.  But if you really want to, you can find everything in ulx/lua/ulx/xgui and some stuff in ulx/lua/ulx/modules/cl.

EDIT:  I would recommend starting in ulx/lua/ulx/modules/cl/xlib.lua.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 11:14:34 AM by Aaron113 »