Ulysses Stuff > Releases

Leaderboards Records! [1.04v]

(1/4) > >>

Bite That Apple:
Leaderboards Records

This addon is very easy to understand, though it can be complex depending on what version you decide to use. This addon keeps track of players leaderboards, and all. S
Please make sure you read this entire thing, OR YOU WILL BE CONFUSED!

Please Keep Note:
If you like this addon, I would really appreciate a "Compliment" Karma which is located next to my name. That's how I know you care :)
You must be registered and logged in the ulx forum to see the download link which is found under the preview image

Requirements:
You will ALSO need Ulib & Ulx because this addon uses its permission system.
(Recommended for multiple servers): Depending what version you decide to use, if you choose to use the MySQL version, you will need a webhost that supports MySQL, and the knowledge of simple MySQL.
You will also need the library to be able to use MySQL on a garry's mod server, if you do not have it already. This gets placed with the scrds.exe (if you're professionally hosting your server, chances are it already has libmySQL.dll with it). You can download the dll from here -> http://puu.sh/gTEIm/1c6e7fe8a9.zip
You will also need the mysqloo dll file which gets placed in garrysmod/lua/bin (if the folder does not exist, then create it). You can download this dll from here -> http://puu.sh/gTEU8/df4c72e24f.zip
(Recommended for single servers): If you decide to just use this addon for one simple server, then you need nothing, except for ulx/ulib

HOW TO USE:
If you are not using the version that requires you to have a webhost that supports MySQL, then just drop the folder in the addons folder, and it will work.
If you are choosing to use the MySQL version, then you will need to understand how to setup a MySQL server, ect.

FEATURES:

* Keeps track of all player's kills,deaths, and radio
* Allows you to reset a single players data if that player has permission to do so from ulx
* !score and open up the scoreboard.
* !rank tells you your score information, and what rank you are so you can find yourself in !score
* If you use the MySQL version, it will keep track of all your killing/deaths in all of your servers

TO-DO-LIST:
Make it easier to find someone in !score or yourself with like a findme button

KNOWN BUGS:
Only if you're using the MySQL version, and your webhost is being DDoS'd, or is having down time, which most likely would includ the mysql server, so stuff won't be recorded, and ye... so that would be the only problem I can see.

Preview:
i'll get some soon

DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW
You must be registered and logged in the ulx forum to see the download link which is found under the preview image

Bite That Apple:
There might be a few issues with the normal default non-MySQL version of this, as I had to remake it, because I never make anything in normal garry's mod sql, I like to use mysql.

Belly136:
It gets messy on some custom chat boxes so i've edited line 175 and added one more below at cl_leaderboards

--- Code: ---chat.AddText(Color(255,255,255),"[",Color(255,255,0),"Server",Color(255,255,255),"] ","Rank"," (",Color(153,0,0),SBNumber,".",Color(255,255,255),") ","With: ",Color(0,51,255),SBKills,Color(255,255,255)," Kills, ",Color(0,51,255),SBDeaths,Color(255,255,255)," Deaths and"," Ratio: ",Color(0,51,255),tostring(string.format("%.2f",tostring(SBRatio))))
chat.AddText(Color(255,255,255),"[",Color(255,255,0),"Server",Color(255,255,255),"] ","Type !score to view all players stats." )
--- End code ---

Preview:

Bite That Apple:

--- Quote from: Belly136 on April 09, 2015, 11:42:21 AM ---It gets messy on some custom chat boxes so i've edited line 175 and added one more below at cl_leaderboards

--- Code: ---chat.AddText(Color(255,255,255),"[",Color(255,255,0),"Server",Color(255,255,255),"] ","Rank"," (",Color(153,0,0),SBNumber,".",Color(255,255,255),") ","With: ",Color(0,51,255),SBKills,Color(255,255,255)," Kills, ",Color(0,51,255),SBDeaths,Color(255,255,255)," Deaths and"," Ratio: ",Color(0,51,255),tostring(string.format("%.2f",tostring(SBRatio))))
chat.AddText(Color(255,255,255),"[",Color(255,255,0),"Server",Color(255,255,255),"] ","Type !score to view all players stats." )
--- End code ---

Preview:

--- End quote ---

Looks nice, i'd suggestputting a comma after "Death", or it looks like one thing.

Belly136:
Can you make it compatible with prop hunt? Kills are not saving but ratio and deaths do.
I've tried one with mysql and one without but it's still the same.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version