ULX

Author Topic: ULX/ULib Pre-function hooks  (Read 1733 times)

Offline lynx

ULX/ULib Pre-function hooks
« on: April 17, 2015, 11:05:53 PM »
I'm on my phone at the movies right now so can't really look through the docs and forums, so forgive me if this has been answered already or is in the docs.

Is there a hook that gets called on ulx functions suck as ban? One that would include details such as calling player, target player, variables (such as reason, length, etc for ban), etc. Hopefully success or failure but I kind of doubt that will be included.

I thought about something like FancyLogAdmin but that's a function so I'd have to rewrite it to hook into it (as most commands utilize it so I can get most of the information from it) and I'd rather not.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 01:10:19 AM by lynx »

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
Re: ULX/ULib Pre-function hooks
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 01:47:34 AM »
There is actually:
http://ulyssesmod.net/docs/files/lua/ulib/shared/defines-lua.html#ULibCommandCalled

In case you didn't know about that documentation. It's pretty nicely written and has a LOT of information about ULib functions and hooks.

Offline lynx

Re: ULX/ULib Pre-function hooks
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 03:26:18 AM »
There is actually:
http://ulyssesmod.net/docs/files/lua/ulib/shared/defines-lua.html#ULibCommandCalled

In case you didn't know about that documentation. It's pretty nicely written and has a LOT of information about ULib functions and hooks.
Awesome, exactly what I was hoping for.

The documentation is awesome, but when you're using Tapatalk on an iPhone at a drive in movie theater it is a bit awkward to view it :P

And actually, that exact spot in the documentation gave me a few ideas for other scripts other than the one I wanted to do. So awesome.