ULX

Author Topic: C.O.R.E Network - Commitment. Obligation. Responsibility. Excellence  (Read 2965 times)

Offline Fadi Albouchi

What we feature

All of our addons are in our collections in here, they're public for everyone to use.

Feel free to join our steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CORENetwork

Hope you enjoy playing on our servers!

*Added Banners*
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 02:30:00 PM by MrPresident »

Offline allofmywutsteam

• MNWO Owner
    • MNWO Discord
that's a lot fo workshop addons. Out of curiosity, with a clean wipe of your addons, what's the loading time?
"Then Jesus said to his disciples, 'Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.'" - Matthew 16:24

MNWO: Steam | Discord | Website | Join Server

Offline Fadi Albouchi

<censor> that's a lot fo workshop addons. Out of curiosity, with a clean wipe of your addons, what's the loading time?

I have a download speed of 4mbps and to download all of the collection content  it takes me 20-35 minutes depending if I'm using my browser to watch a movie or a video. (Talking about the TTT Collection)

Offline allofmywutsteam

• MNWO Owner
    • MNWO Discord
So it takes you 20 minutes to join the server?
"Then Jesus said to his disciples, 'Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.'" - Matthew 16:24

MNWO: Steam | Discord | Website | Join Server

Offline Fadi Albouchi

So it takes you 20 minutes to join the server?

Oh no it doesn't, that's the time that it takes me to get the entire collection, it just takes me 3-5 minutes to join the server.