ULX

Poll

This was helpful

yes!!!
No (be sure to tell me why)

Author Topic: DarkRP ULX Police Ticket System V3.0  (Read 22057 times)

Offline Vortex Gaming

Re: DarkRP ULX Police Ticket System V2.5
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2015, 02:31:56 PM »
After using this for a while I've noticed a few things that could be added to the config to maximize my experience and others with the script.

Config:

Allow tickets to stack or not stack, increasing the overall price of the ticket.
Allow only certain jobs give tickets, instead of all CP's.
Allow users to chose if police are allowed to ticket other CP's (mistakenly doing illegal things or harming other cops by mistake).
What you want the command to be (for non ulx version).

These are just a few small things that can make a big difference.

Thanks for reading.

Offline XxLMM13xX

• New to lua development
    • Twitch
Re: DarkRP ULX Police Ticket System V2.5
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2015, 02:42:43 PM »
After using this for a while I've noticed a few things that could be added to the config to maximize my experience and others with the script.

Config:

Allow tickets to stack or not stack, increasing the overall price of the ticket.
Allow only certain jobs give tickets, instead of all CP's.
Allow users to chose if police are allowed to ticket other CP's (mistakenly doing illegal things or harming other cops by mistake).
What you want the command to be (for non ulx version).

These are just a few small things that can make a big difference.

Thanks for reading.

the first two i might include in the next version!!!! However i don't really understand why a cop should receive a ticket... If he/she is doing bad things they should be demoted! Also the non ulx version has not come out yet but i could still make a command config (i thought the commands were pretty solid)

Thanks for letting me know what should be added!!! I will be sure to take this advise and get working!

Offline XxLMM13xX

• New to lua development
    • Twitch
Re: DarkRP ULX Police Ticket System V3.0
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2015, 07:37:32 PM »
NEW VERSION AND NEW VIDEO SOON!!!! CHECK CHANGELOG TO SEE WHATS NEW

Offline Vortex Gaming

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2015, 02:52:27 AM »
Not sure if this is intended or is a bug but when one person pays off a ticket, all the people who can give tickets get part of their money. If this is intentional then could it be changed within the config menu?

Also is it possible for you to make it in the config that if the ticket money is only given to one person, we can set the percentage of money they get from the ticket.

Thanks for reading.

Offline XxLMM13xX

• New to lua development
    • Twitch
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2015, 03:32:38 AM »
The money is divided by how many cpc there is and yes it is a config option to turn it off! I will fix that system later!