Author Topic: [TTT] Scoreboard Ranks for ULX - Version 1.2.0  (Read 62149 times)

Offline C.Finley

Re: [TTT] Scoreboard Ranks for ULX - Version 1.1.1
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2016, 10:46:06 AM »
Can you do a name color ulx command and so on plz <3

Offline Bytewave

• Respected Community Member
  • :)
    • My Homepage
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2016, 10:49:39 AM »
Commands:
The commands will be listed in the following format: "command" <parameters> -- Command description/explanation
The console commands have a "ulx " prefix, such as: "ulx command".
The chat commands have a "!" prefix, such as: "!command".

The commands will be listed by permissions. This is just by default and can be edited via ULX/XGUI as any other commands.

• Admins:

• "addrank" <player> <rank> <red> <green> <blue> -- Adds or changes rank for a player, with custom colors using RGB[/i]
    • "addrankid" <steam_id> <rank> <red> <green> <blue> -- Adds or changes rank of a Steam ID, with custom colors using RGB[/i]
    • "changerank" <player> <rank> <red> <green> <blue> -- See "addrank" - Only works for existing custom ranks.
    • "changerankid" <steam_id> <rank> <red> <green> <blue> -- See "addrankid" - Only works for existing custom ranks.
    • "removerank" <player> -- Removes someone's custom rank if it exists.
    • "removerankid" <steam_id> -- Removes someone's custom rank (using their Steam ID) if it exists.
    • "rainbowrank" <player> <rank> -- Adds/changes rank of a player and sets the color to cycle ("rainbow").
    • "rainbowrankid" <steam_id> <rank> -- Adds/changes rank of a Steam ID and sets the color to cycle ("rainbow").

• Superadmins:
    • "addgrouprank" <group name> <rank> <red> <green> <blue> -- Adds or changes rank for a group, with custom colors using RGB
    • "removegrouprank" <group name> -- Removes a custom group rank.
    • "rainbowgrouprank" <group name> <rank> -- Adds/changes rank of a group and sets the color to cycle ("rainbow").
    • "columnname" <column name/title> -- Changes the column name/title that is displayed at the top of the scoreboard.
    • "defaultrank" <rank> -- Changes the default rank for players and groups that have no custom rank. This rank is RGB: 255, 255, 255 (white).
    • "columnwidth" <width> -- Changes the column width in the scoreboard.

Unless you mean in chat, in which case that would be a separate addon.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 10:51:35 AM by Bytewave »
bw81@ulysses-forums ~ % whoami
Homepage

Offline C.Finley

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2016, 10:51:02 AM »
No he only does rank colors i mean add a name color one your rank is basically color = Color(....) while name = color( one for rank one for name like easy scoreboard cause i know you took the rgb setup from there so example EZS.Ranks["sadmin"] = { name = "Super Admin", color = Color( 255, 0, 255 ), namecolor = "rainbow", admin = true }
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 10:52:43 AM by C.Finley »

Offline Bytewave

• My Homepage
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2016, 10:52:22 AM »
No he only does rank colors i mean add a name color one
Ooooh, wait, I misread that.
Decicius is online... *poke*?
Homepage

Offline Decicus

• Alex Thomassen
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2016, 11:00:35 AM »

Sadly, my interest in this addon isn't as what it used to be, so I will have to say no to that (at least in the foreseeable future). Sorry.

As I've mentioned before, the addon is open-source and listed on GitHub - If anyone wishes to modify it for one reason or another, the license allows them to.
Contact information:
E-mail: alex@thomassen.xyz.
You can also send a PM.

Offline Bytewave

• My Homepage
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2016, 11:03:08 AM »
Sadly, my interest in this addon isn't as what it used to be, so I will have to say no to that (at least in the foreseeable future). Sorry.

As I've mentioned before, the addon is open-source and listed on GitHub - If anyone wishes to modify it for one reason or another, the license allows them to.
Would you still accept pull requests, or should the repo be forked and re-released?
Homepage

Offline Decicus

• Alex Thomassen
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2016, 11:03:39 AM »
Would you still accept pull requests, or should the repo be forked and re-released?

Pull requests will be accepted, after I've been able to look over them.

EDIT: Rephrasing.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 11:05:48 AM by Decicus »
Contact information:
You can also send a PM.

Offline C.Finley

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2016, 11:26:50 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline dimdu54

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2016, 09:53:58 AM »
Thx for this mate really needed this :D

Offline ozzyos2009

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2016, 08:32:25 PM »
Firstly, I apologize for replying to this as it's 5 months since the last reply. I also apologize as I'm new and learning lua.

This is in regards to a colored name on the scoreboard. I had an old script that worked, I just had to put this in AddCSLuaFile("tg_ttt_scoreboard.lua")

Now I noticed under lua/autorun/client/cl_tttsbrank.lua you created  a new scoreboard. Would I simply change tg_ttt_scoreboard.lua to cl_ttsbranks.lua? Or is it more complex than that?

Offline Decicus

• Alex Thomassen
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2016, 01:23:41 PM »
Firstly, I apologize for replying to this as it's 5 months since the last reply. I also apologize as I'm new and learning lua.

This is in regards to a colored name on the scoreboard. I had an old script that worked, I just had to put this in AddCSLuaFile("tg_ttt_scoreboard.lua")

Now I noticed under lua/autorun/client/cl_tttsbrank.lua you created  a new scoreboard. Would I simply change tg_ttt_scoreboard.lua to cl_ttsbranks.lua? Or is it more complex than that?

Unless it's based off my cl_tttsbranks.lua file, then it won't work like that. You would have to modify the addon to support colored names, which I never got around to adding and as I mentioned; I sadly don't have any interest in working on this addon anymore. Sorry.
Contact information:
You can also send a PM.

Offline wolwos40u

« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2017, 03:21:19 PM »
I deleted and reinstalled addon now every rank are disappeared in scoreboard and addon seems not installed. (commands are not working and there's nothing on ULX menu)

Offline Decicus

• Alex Thomassen
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2017, 02:51:19 PM »
I deleted and reinstalled addon now every rank are disappeared in scoreboard and addon seems not installed. (commands are not working and there's nothing on ULX menu)

That seems like the addon hasn't loaded at all, so maybe you didn't install it correctly?

You could try changing the name of the folder inside "addons" to all-lowercase (something like ttt_sb_ranks instead of TTT-Scoreboard-Ranks-for-ULX-1.1.1), as I believe that is an issue on some servers.
Contact information:
You can also send a PM.

Offline ryanogamer

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2017, 05:25:50 PM »
Thanks for this

Offline wolwos40u

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2017, 01:49:18 PM »
Unless it's based off my cl_tttsbranks.lua file, then it won't work like that. You would have to modify the addon to support colored names, which I never got around to adding and as I mentioned; I sadly don't have any interest in working on this addon anymore. Sorry.
Worked for me thank you so much.