Ulysses Stuff > Releases

[TTT] Scoreboard Ranks for ULX - Version 1.2.0

<< < (2/12) > >>

Bytewave:
I'm not sure how your data structure works right now, but if this could support it, is there any chance you could add adding ranks to users by SteamID and not name? It'd help if, say, I was migrating from another addon (which I plan on doing) and moving all my tags over without having everyone sign into the server.
Also, which takes the higher priority? User rank tags or group rank tags? Basically, if I have both set for one player, which one will show? Read the git repo, derp.

Decicus:

--- Quote from: Bytewave on September 07, 2015, 08:42:57 AM ---I'm not sure how your data structure works right now, but if this could support it, is there any chance you could add adding ranks to users by SteamID and not name? It'd help if, say, I was migrating from another addon (which I plan on doing) and moving all my tags over without having everyone sign into the server.

--- End quote ---

It does actually use the Steam IDs to set the rank, but for some odd reason I never added the commands to do it via Steam ID only. I'll try to update it to support adding/removing via Steam ID by tomorrow.

Decicus:
Updated to 1.1 to support Steam IDs in commands on both the GitHub and the original post. I did test it, but let me know if you stumble upon any issues I may have missed.

Isaac.game:

--- Quote from: Decicus on September 02, 2015, 07:13:32 AM ---Sorry for the late reply, I have been travelling for a few days.
This is an issue someone reported to me a little while back on Steam, but I never managed to find a fix for it. The only thing I do to edit the scoreboard, is to use TTT hooks, which makes me believe this is a TTT issue and not an addon issue, but I cannot confirm that 100%.

The other thing is, was that I wasn't able to fully reproduce this bug. At least not with just ULib, ULX and this addon running on TTT.

--- End quote ---
I get this problem too on my TTT server and to fix it I always have to do ulx refreshranks command. maybe make it so it force's it to refresh every 20 seconds

Decicus:

--- Quote from: Isaac.game on October 05, 2015, 06:35:23 PM ---I get this problem too on my TTT server and to fix it I always have to do ulx refreshranks command. maybe make it so it force's it to refresh every 20 seconds

--- End quote ---
That's good to know. As I said, I haven't been able to reproduce it, which makes it hard to fix. By default, "refreshranks" is essentially called every time someone joins/rejoins the server (On a mapchange, this would then occur multiple times in a short timespan due to it counting everyone as joining).

20 seconds would be a bit too often in my opinion, if I decide to make it auto-refresh, but we'll see if I can figure out how to combat this issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version