ULX

Author Topic: Amazing TTT Server over 40Traitors Weapons!Looking For Staff, Huge Features List  (Read 2337 times)

Offline [DP] ISR Mafia

EDIT - JamminR/Team Ulysses discussion 7/2/2015 - Advertising of servers using leaked/pirated/borrowed without proper credit code is not allowed.
Original poster banned 30 days.
Original server advertisement removed, topic moved to archive.
"If you were truly "being honest", you wouldn't use "leaked" code in the first place"
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 11:28:20 PM by JamminR »

Offline Unknown Gamer

• TrueKnife TTT
Our Awesome Website : News,Tracking,Forums & More Right here

Need I say More?

Most sound like they are from coderhire. So you basically compiled a server with coderhire scripts, *claps* I will go on and see if their leaked. I know that the Sprint, or Wyozi TTT Advanced, leaked versions will have the "Sprint" text lower and not on the green bar. I will check this out real quick.

EDIT: Down for now
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 09:33:40 PM by BuilderGaming »
Newb Coder. Soon to get better

Offline [DP] ISR Mafia

Need i say more? Master Yuda is Back ! :3  ... and thx There are some leaks i used ( being honest here ) i buy what i see critical to have updates, if its a weapon that i can customize my own or that doesnt need any update i customize it and make it better for my own community ideal  i take the most of workshop and convert it to TTT :D i do get a lot of weapons and its more fun :D cheers
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 08:26:30 AM by [DP] ISR Mafia »