ULX

Author Topic: -sG- DarkRP Community.  (Read 2202 times)

Offline -sG- Broccoli

• Broccoli is love, Broccoli is life<3
-sG- DarkRP Community.
« on: June 19, 2015, 02:39:51 AM »
Welcome to SolitudeGaming Community!

Our History

Well SolitudeGaming is a community based on old roleplayers me as the owner of the server have played RP for a few years, I played most on the Perp part of the roleplaying, but now that i play DarkRP since Perp is now Copyrighted, so i wasent able to make a Perp server.. Most of the staffs + me have played RP for a while, so our DarkRP server is made for our players, we listen to all the suggestions, and try to make the players dream alive. Our Community is one of it kind, we started for a few months ago and the player rate was sky high in the first month. We was klimbing on the Gmod ranking, and was in the range of top 20. It was allot of servers that dident like that our server was klimbing, so we was hitted by DDos every day and lost allot of players duo the Down time. The hosting wasent aible to stop it. So we was forced to take it down. But now that we got a new IP and hostin and a better DDos System. We want to make it a new beginning hoping that we can be a Community again! This means that we are curently looking for staff members, managers for other servers. If you want to join us on our journey! Join our forums today! We want to make the server as big as it was! We did everything right players got what they wanted, new players was always included in what we shuld do next and what we shuld add! We are a open Community, that want our best for our players!

What type of server do we have ?

Well at this time we curenty have one. But we are curently in the expanding part there we will have a Semi-serious DarkRP server and a serious DarkRP server. Both servers will be "Linked" so this means that if you play on the Semi-serious, and want to play on the serious server, this means that all of your stuff will be on that server to!

What addons do we have on the DarkRP server so far?

We curently have 30+ addons all bught from scriptfodder.com and some free once from here and custom made addons..
The addons that the players has requested most is
- Fuel addon.
- Bank Robery system addon.
- Purge addon.
- Organization addon.
- Drugs (Meth, Cocaine, Cannabis, Mushrooms) addon.
- Fire System addon.
+ allot more.

Server information.

Name: [EU] SolitudeGaming DarkRp | 75k | VCmod | Fuel
Server IP: 31.186.250.250:27015
Player Slots: 22

TeamSpeak 3 server: ts.solitudegaming.com:9003

My steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BroccoliForLife

Do we offer staff position ?
Yes of cource we offer staff positions. We are looking for the greatest staff team!
Positions:

- Owner (1/1)
- Co-Owner (1/1)
- Partner-Admin (0/2)
- Head-Admin  (1/1)
- Senior-Admin  (1/2)
- Junior-Admin (1/2)
- Admin (1/3)
- Moderator (1/5)
- Trial-Moderator (0/5)
- Traine (Players are always welcome if they know how to RP and is following the Rules)

(0/5 = Filled positions/Max limit)

Greetings,
Broccoli aka Jenz Forkazze.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 01:12:49 PM by -sG- Broccoli »