Author Topic: Not able to pick up cars  (Read 3937 times)

Offline MastaJP246

Not able to pick up cars
« on: August 07, 2015, 01:39:41 AM »
I've always had a problem with my Head Admin rank not being able to pick up cars (vcmod), whether it inherits from Admin, or super admin (which both pick up cars). Today, I decided to just copy and paste the super admin rank, and just restrict some commands and call it Head Admin. the problem is, it still cannot pick up cars, however is can pick up props suchs as doors/glass windows/garage doors. Anyone have any ideas as to why this is?

Thanks.

Offline much wow

Re: Not able to pick up cars
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 02:14:19 AM »
I am also having the same problem please help.

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 07:04:50 AM »
This would be a question for the developer(s) of whatever car mod you use.

ULX does not restrict or handle being able to pick up anything except players (in Sandbox derived gamemodes).
If you're having issues picking up car entities, it's likely that whatever prop protection plugin you're using is restricting it, or the author of the car addon has their own methods for picking up cars.

Offline MastaJP246

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 12:55:28 PM »
I believe cars are a "blocked" prop, and that confuses me because the head admin rank can currently pick up other "blocked" props such as a meth lab, which is an entity within an addon we have. Another problem is Head admins are not able to pick up world props. we're using falcos prop protection, incase that helps any. So it does make sense that it could be a question for vcmod, but it just doesn't make sense that we copied the exact rank that can pick up car entities/world props, and it still does not work. I'm guessing the issue is probably with Falcos prop protection

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 03:00:52 PM »
If you are running DarkRP make sure you have FAdmin disabled. This causes lots of issues with ULX with things like groups and permissions.