ULX

Author Topic: ULX shows i am superadmin and i have user commands so does admin and operator  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Cobby Does Gaming .

As the title says.... I made my self superadmin because silly me i made myself admin so i went back to superadmin and now i have commands of a user and so do all the other groups /: i have not messed with the group permissions...

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
In some way, you've broken groups or inheritance, but not given us anywhere enough info to troubleshoot.
You could run a "ulx debuginfo" from server console and attach the file it outputs here, or, to save response/troubleshooting time and you could just run "ulx resettodefaults" from server console.
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

In some way, you've broken groups or inheritance, but not given us anywhere enough info to troubleshoot.
You could run a "ulx debuginfo" from server console and attach the file it outputs here, or, to save response/troubleshooting time and you could just run "ulx resettodefaults" from server console.
I did reset to defaults but nothing happened /:  Also here is the DebugFile 
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 06:22:52 AM by Cobby Does Gaming . »

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
What you show is NOT default.
superadmin has been totally changed, and, you have some Owner group.
Additionally, it looks like your telling groups to not target lower groups.
   superadmin:
      allow:
         1   =   atags adminpanel
         2   =   groups
      inherit_from   =   user

If you're changing groups, inheritance, and can_target, make sure you understand them before doing so by reading our FAQ section.
See our FAQs for making yourself superadmin and factory resetting ULX/ULib.
If you're NOT changing them manually, then you have a gamemode or conflicting addon that is totally breaking the group hierarchy.
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

What you show is NOT default.
superadmin has been totally changed, and, you have some Owner group.
Additionally, it looks like your telling groups to not target lower groups.
   superadmin:
      allow:
         1   =   atags adminpanel
         2   =   groups
      inherit_from   =   user

If you're changing groups, inheritance, and can_target, make sure you understand them before doing so by reading our FAQ section.
See our FAQs for making yourself superadmin and factory resetting ULX/ULib.
If you're NOT changing them manually, then you have a gamemode or conflicting addon that is totally breaking the group hierarchy.

Well i just deleted my whole server and made a new one using all the same stuff and it fixed so idk what it was but its fixed now