Author Topic: Quantum Gaming Network (huge playerbase, unique server, many addons)  (Read 1548 times)

Offline Professor_Smiley

Welcome
This is a collection of unique servers that stands out from the rest. I have an active player base that consists of 20-25 players. Our #1 server hits up to 35 players sometimes but we have 40 slots there so it should be fine.

What we offer
We offer pretty much every other server does only better.

Why is this server better than the rest?
Let me tell you everything about the server and why it stands out from the rest.
I used to be a player like you until I took an annoying admin to the knee. Then I realized every server had the same problem: stuck up staff and anime fanatics that think they are better than everyone just because they have a "trusted" rank. Also, abuses, scripters and cheaters that are the owners' "friend" so basically they have a green light to use lenny's scripts or some dumb aimbot just because he knows the admin/owner for a long time. Did I also mention all the stupid admin guns? And raging owners that ban you for "rdm" when you snipe them when clearly the rules say nothing about RDM? Besides RDM in sandbox lolwut? A lot more problems that I don't really want to say. It gives me goosebumps

So I set up my server and try to avoid these types of problems that I experienced before. And it turns out lots of people were having the same troubles as me. They tried out my server and they loved my server. Maybe you will too.

Cool, what about the other servers?
Our second server is a 10-slot build only server. I have still only purchased it a few days ago. It has not been configured properly yet.
The third server is under construction for now.

You can find our #1 server in the server list (take a good look, it is always there) but the other two are usually not there.
Try to connect via IP.
#1 WAR SERVER: 185.38.149.90:27025
#2 BUILD SERVER: 185.38.149.90:27065
#3 WAR/BUILD SERVER: (IP coming soon)

What do you run on your servers?
I have an extensive list of addons and scripts I use. Here are a few:
AWarn
Pointshop
Cake anticheat
ULX and the other thing that comes with it
Some custom ban messages
My custom chat tags

And many other addons that you can find here:
#1 WAR SERVER: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=493771928
#2 BUILD SERVER: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=523978494
#3 WAR/BUILD SERVER: I didn't make a collection yet

That is awesome! Anything else?
That's pretty much it. You can also check out my website if you like.
www.quantumgaming.org

I will be getting a new site layout soon.
Thank you for reading and I hope you would consider trying out my server :)

« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 05:33:40 AM by Professor_Smiley »