Hi! Sorry for the bump, but I've been having a couple problems relating to XGUI. The addon works flawlessly, and honestly, it is the best restriction software I have used or heard of, imo.
Another user posted about the same issue. Basically, XGUI would become stuck loading at bans, commands wouldn't update ULX/ULib, the XGUI would not refresh, and adding people to groups became a hassle as it would not refresh. Our posts can be found here:
Here is the error I got:
[ERROR] lua/includes/extensions/net.lua:182: net.ReadType: Couldn't read type 120
1. error - [C]:-1
2. ReadType - lua/includes/extensions/net.lua:182
3. ReadType - lua/includes/extensions/net.lua:121
4. ReadType - lua/includes/extensions/net.lua:124
5. ReadType - lua/includes/extensions/net.lua:124
6. ReadTable - lua/includes/extensions/net.lua:124
7. func - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/client/cl_util.lua:9
8. unknown - lua/includes/extensions/net.lua:32
Once again, great addon! However, it has been hindering me lately, as it appears to be the addon causing the issue.