Author Topic: Shmexy GamingTTT | M9K | New Server  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Rage Gamer

Shmexy GamingTTT | M9K | New Server
« on: December 08, 2015, 03:14:05 PM »
Shmexy GamingTTT

• How often the server is up
    The server is up almost all the time, and is usually only down for a short period of time after a restart or possibly for some routine maintenance which couldn't take very long.
    • Server homepage
    We have a sweet and fully developed forum that can be accessed at http://shmexygamingttt.forumotion.com/.
    • IP address (of course!)
    74.201.57.190:27015
    • Max slots, reserved slots
    There are currently a max of 20 slots, hopefully to be increased in the future, and there are currently no reserved slots.
    • Are you accepting new admins/moderators?
    We are not currently accepting either, but we are willing to promote some players to a lower rank of staff, Operator.
    • A list of addons on the server
      M9K Guns
      ULX Admin Mod, with multiple additions from the default addon
      Orbital Bass Cannon
      Jihad Bomb
      Golden Deagle
      Damagelogs for TTT
      Defibrillator for Traitor
      Along With Many More
      You can view our addon collection at
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=538249773 (not all are implemented on the server at the moment).

I am one of the owners of Shmexy GamingTTT, Rage Gamer. We are a relatively new server that has not been up for very long, but we already have dedicated staff and
    a few caring players that will hopefully make your time on the server much better. The server is owned officially by me, Rage Gamer, McMatt, and partly by
    Electron. We all have experience as staff and know how to keep the players entertained and enjoy their stay on our fine server. I hope that you will choose to
    join our server and return many times in the future and help us grow.
    [/list][/list]