Author Topic: Slaynr not working in TTT  (Read 2240 times)

Offline Senaeth

Slaynr not working in TTT
« on: January 20, 2016, 01:07:47 AM »
For almost a year ulx and the command slaynr has been working perfectly and 2 weeks ago it suddenly stopped working. There was no update in ulx nor gmod and I had not edited any server files for 3 days.

No whenever someone uses the !slaynr command it will say:  "[name] will not be slain next round"

I have tried reinstalling ulx and the commands nothing seems to help.

console says the following but no errors or anything:

Senaeth will not be slain next round.
ServerLog: [ULX] Senaeth will not be slain next round.
Senaeth: !slaynr Senaeth 1

plz help

Offline roastchicken

• Respected Community Member
  • I write code
Re: Slaynr not working in TTT
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 04:22:15 AM »
slaynr is not a default ULX command. Ask the author of the addon. If you want you could also post the code for the command here so we could speculate why this could be happening. You might as well make sure you're running the latest version of ULib and ULX.
Give a man some code and you help him for a day; teach a man to code and you help him for a lifetime.

Offline Senaeth

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 04:41:01 AM »
slaynr is not a default ULX command. Ask the author of the addon. If you want you could also post the code for the command here so we could speculate why this could be happening. You might as well make sure you're running the latest version of ULib and ULX.

I thought it came standard with ulx my bad, and yes I am running the newest versions

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 02:12:40 PM »
There have been a few GMod updates in the past month, probably something in TTT changed.
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.

Offline bender180

• Benders Villa
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 12:40:26 PM »
I thought it came standard with ulx my bad, and yes I am running the newest versions

I'm late to the party, been busy.... but i tested the command and it seems to be working fine with stock ulx and the ttt commands. Could there possibly be a conflicting addon on your server?
Made community pool and community bowling and for the life of me couldn't tell you why they are popular.
Also made the ttt ulx commands.

Offline roastchicken

• Respected Community Member
  • I write code
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2016, 06:04:30 PM »
I'm late to the party, been busy.... but i tested the command and it seems to be working fine with stock ulx and the ttt commands. Could there possibly be a conflicting addon on your server?

Which command are you talking about? I've seen many different slaynr commands on the internet.
Give a man some code and you help him for a day; teach a man to code and you help him for a lifetime.

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2016, 07:12:06 PM »
Roastchicken, likely testing his release slaynr, but, yes, unfortunately for him, the original post author may not be talking about that one.
Bender180 has his own release of TTT commands for ULX - https://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php/topic,7437.0.html
(among other releases)
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming