Author Topic: Ulx is breaking my server, please help!!!  (Read 2206 times)

Offline SirJames

Ulx is breaking my server, please help!!!
« on: February 18, 2016, 08:22:10 PM »
Alright, so yesterday when I got on my server I tried adding door groups to the pd doors and stuff then a message in the bottom right popped up so I don't have the right privileges to perform this action even though I am under the superadmin group. After that I tried deleting all the Ulib and Ulx data so it would have a complete restart on the Ulx groups and Users when I started my server back up the groups came back and I was still under the superadmin group, For some odd reason The Ulx data restored itself when I looked back in the data folder the Ulx groups were back. I then Completely deleted Ulx and Ulib off my server and got rid of all data having to do with Ulx and Ulib I booted the server up and guess what the same thing happened again this happened 5 times in a row. After this I tried using the factory reset command Ulx comes with and this didn't work either I did this 4 times. after this I look all over the web trying to find a solution to my problem and I just couldn't find a solution anywhere at that point I gave up. Today I got on the forums hoping that I could find a solution. If someone has a solution please tell me!!! I will leave pictures of my groups and me trying to add door groups.

Offline feldma

• 5696 hours in Gmod and counting!
    • Mega-Strike Network
Re: Ulx is breaking my server, please help!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 09:53:44 PM »
See the problem here isn't ULX / ULib...

That's a DarkRP issue.

Go post for help at forum.darkrp.com where chances are I'll respond in greater detail.
Solving 50% of people's questions by searching it up on google.

Trying to think of a cool idea to code, so I can inspire myself to code. If you want something done, please message me!

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
Re: Ulx is breaking my server, please help!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 03:47:44 AM »
DarkRP is saving your group information as Feldman says
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.