Author Topic: Physgun Freeze Players?  (Read 2528 times)

Offline ItzKaneki

Physgun Freeze Players?
« on: February 17, 2016, 12:56:16 PM »
I have been looking around for a long time trying to find code for the ability to physgun freeze players... yes I know "google it" "this took one google search" type of comments. ALL the ones I found after searching were working but created either script errors or bugs. For example a recent one started making players teleport and freeze to a previous place after dieing. They would then be frozen until picked up by a physgun.

So I'm looking for a working script for this without bugs or script errors! Any help?

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Re: Physgun Freeze Players?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 12:47:33 PM »
Well, you could use our search, which finds this - https://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php/topic,8265.0.html
Which, if you found that already and it didn't work, you could read the 2 pages of discussion and find multiple options that people suggest to fix, and one even posts his own code.
And if those don't work for you, rather than posting an entirely new thread asking the same question that's been asked 3 or more times over the past year, you could post your question with the errors you are getting using any of those releases in that specific thread
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming