ULX

Author Topic: RetroGamers Community  (Read 1944 times)

Offline [RG]THE SPOOK

RetroGamers Community
« on: June 06, 2016, 12:46:19 PM »
Hello, I am THE SPOOK!

I am one of the owners and founders of the RetroGamers community!

We are a small, but growing, community that offers (at this moment) 2 servers;

a DarkRP Server:
Our English, custom DarkRP server is full of custom stuff!
We offer 40+ jobs and a small, nice and growing community around it!
The server is ran by me, tom and my  Admins and we take our players seriously and want that they have a good time on the server!
so we are always there to help you with your questions, complaints and/or demands!

a PrisonRP server
Our English custom made PrisonRP server offers a lot of jobs, some of them are normal: like prisoner. and some of them are custom: like woodcutter.
we offer a nice atmosphere where people just can play, without people ruining their gameplay!
The server is ran by Tom, me and the admins we all ensure you have a great time on the server!

We are trying to make the servers as good as posible, and players are really required!
This is not regarding any donations or whatsoever, it's just nicer with people on the server, because if we have more people we get a better playtime!
you don't believe me?
Try and join yourself!

I and my whole admin team hope to see you on the server!                                                                                                             I and my whole admin team hope to see you on our server!                                                                                                             I and my whole admin team hope to see you on our server!

Additonal information

This is our Web(hub) www.retr0gamers.com

This is our staff team https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AU1qlNXYepsNhxSMBOXAm4jQqVIM-EDDgrZZgNq5kW0/edit?usp=sharing

Yes, We are looking for staff!
Apply Here
But make sure you check This first!

and this is our motivation level

« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 01:25:04 PM by [RG]THE SPOOK »

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
Re: RetroGamers Community
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 10:17:10 PM »
Less than 2 weeks. Might be a record.