ULX

Author Topic: Awarn2  (Read 1633 times)

Offline dylan07713

Awarn2
« on: June 26, 2016, 11:14:31 PM »
Hi, I am struggling to allow access to more ranks than just admin and above(default). Have tried everything but nothing seems to work. Thanks :)

Offline roastchicken

• Respected Community Member
  • I write code
Re: Awarn2
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 04:27:38 AM »
As stated on the download page for AWarn2, there are ULX permissions you can give players/groups to give them access to certain functionality. These are all listed on the download page, but I'll summarize (read: copy paste) here:

awarn_view - This allows a player to view other players' warnings. (Defaults to Admin)
awarn_warn - This allows a player to warn other players. (Defaults to Admin)
awarn_remove - This allows a player to decrease another player's active warnings. (Defaults to Admin)
awarn_delete - This allows a player to delete all warnings for a player. (Defaults to Superadmin)
awarn_options - This allows a player to view and change the configurations for this script. (Defaults to Superadmin)

All you need to do is to use ulx groupallow or ulx userallow to give a group or user access.

These are also listed on the Ulysses Forum post, which can easily be found by searching on Google or these Forums. It's best to search for the solution to your problem before resorting to a forum post.
Give a man some code and you help him for a day; teach a man to code and you help him for a lifetime.