ULX

Author Topic: How I became an emo  (Read 3399 times)

Offline Golden-Death

• Honored Lua Scripter
    • BlueFire
How I became an emo
« on: June 09, 2007, 12:49:59 PM »
So the seniors of our school had graduation yesterday, and they have this thing in the gym where they completely transform it on a grand scale, including putting up walls and everything from tapestry to architecture. Anyway, this morning I had to clean it all up and tear it down (Took exactly 6 hours). My fingers are hurting like , but there was one catastrophe...

I was combatting a vicious decoration with a particularly nasty temper, it bit me hard and made me a self proclaimed emo.

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
Re: How I became an emo
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 01:09:39 PM »
* Megiddo calls police
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.

Offline Golden-Death

• Honored Lua Scripter
    • BlueFire
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 01:10:21 PM »
Thats ok, you tell them I'm in California. Little you know, I'm outside your bedroom door *wink wink*.

Offline shanedude

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 12:11:01 PM »
I was thinking about going emo myself, since most of my friends are. But that looks like it hurts.

Offline Qvazzler

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 07:51:05 PM »
I wouldn't really be very fond of cutting my wrists.. I don't even get what the deal is. My recent ex gf cut her wrists because she liked the view of blood, while another was most likely just doing it for the show as she was cutting around her nipples and legs and stuff like that. I resent it, but I can't help myself getting into that kind of chicks. ;)

Offline Golden-Death

• Honored Lua Scripter
    • BlueFire
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 07:52:35 PM »
Just a joke, I'm not really emo either.

But if she likes blood, tell her to go see Mr. Brooks in the movie theaters. Most screwed up, disgusting movie I've ever seen! Yaaay!

Offline Banyon

• Kill 'a' Byte
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 06:39:37 AM »
Emos make me laugh.  When I see people with cuts on their wrist like that just to get attention and be "Emo", I tell them to learn how to slice their wrist right and they'll get a lot of attention... if not just for one day.  you are supposed to slice the length of your arm, not accrossed the wrist.

BTW, yes I know yours was an accident, I just hate people that harm themselves for attention.