ULX

Author Topic: To The Admins  (Read 2363 times)

Offline Undercover Orange

• Leader of Undercover Gaming Community
To The Admins
« on: August 07, 2016, 01:57:29 AM »
I'm sorry for coming on your forums asking for free help all the time, I know some of you were getting a bit mad at me for doing so, so I'm gonna tone it down a lot. Also I've been keeping an eye my unread posts to look for anything I think I could be of help with to make myself a bit more useful around here.

Also could my name be changed to Undercover Orange? I've seen somebody got their name changed before and when i made the account I didn't know if I was allowed spaces or not
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 02:03:54 AM by undercoverorange »
~ Undercover Orange

Offline LuaTenshi

• Just your ordinary moon angel!
    • Mirai.Red
Re: To The Admins
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 12:06:36 PM »
I'm sorry for coming on your forums asking for free help all the time, I know some of you were getting a bit mad at me for doing so, so I'm gonna tone it down a lot. Also I've been keeping an eye my unread posts to look for anything I think I could be of help with to make myself a bit more useful around here.

Also could my name be changed to Undercover Orange? I've seen somebody got their name changed before and when i made the account I didn't know if I was allowed spaces or not

Welcome to the real world?
I cry every time I see that I am not a respected member of this community.

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 01:03:29 PM »
No one is going to get on you about asking for help.. but here is the deal:

1. You need to be willing to help yourself. Don't come here expecting things to be handed to you on a silver platter. You're more likely to be given the resources to figure out something on your own. If you want someone to do things FOR you.. that's where you go and hire someone.
2. Have an understanding of the things you are working with. Don't purchase a loading screen addon if you don't have a webserver(or know how to use it).

Just common sense. We are here to HELP.. not DO FOR you.

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 09:58:27 PM »
Thank you .
2. Have an understanding of the things you are working with. Don't purchase a loading screen addon if you don't have a webserver(or know how to use it).
And it turns out I knew mostly what I was doing and it was just my web host.. I found another that works perfectly fine though http://undercovergaming.6te.net/ also thank you to ethorbit for being a huge help with the server and fixing all the bugs.
~ Undercover Orange

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 10:56:32 AM »
You're welcome, sorry I removed you as a friend but I have to work on other things and I have so many people begging for help, I can't take it at this point that I need to let go of some people.

That's where forums come in handy..  ;)

its all good. add me back when your free :)
~ Undercover Orange