ULX

Author Topic: ULX Shrekting  (Read 4914 times)

Offline The Asian Aimbot

• Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman, rise... and shine...
    • Asian Domain GMod Sandbox Server
ULX Shrekting
« on: September 03, 2016, 07:13:23 PM »
This module was inspired by this thread: http://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php/topic,6469.0.html
I did copy most of the script, but changed pretty much all of it. Credit goes to OP in full.

A mostly useless script, and the perfect way to annoy people! Just a small script I made that causes a player to spam the chat with "PLEASE KICK ME," spin out of control extremely rapidly, and makes them sprint forward (which causes them to remain in place due to how fast they are spinning, using noclip causes them to move in a very tight circle). By default it is restricted to admins. An unintended side effect of the chat spam causes the player being affected to be unable to use chat most of the time. Which, may or may not be a good thing? Just do !shrekt and !unshrekt.

Just drop the file inside your \addons\ulx\lua\ulx\modules\sh folder.

I did keep the timer which was used to spam, so that a player doesn't just simply do "-left" or "-forward" in console. In the future I may also make it spam some kind of annoying sound. I'm fairly certain you need to be logged in to download this!

« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 07:17:02 PM by The Asian Aimbot »
The Asian Toaster man who escaped the Great Martian Coup of '69, hid in Beijing for 9 months, and was cast away by the FSM. Flew away w/ GoombasTasteGood and hid in Addis Ababa after fleeing to Botswana, then to Canada.

http://www.downloadmorewam.com

Offline Caustic Soda-Senpai

• <Insert something clever here>
    • Steam Page
Re: ULX Shrekting
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 07:56:29 PM »
I don't understand why anyone would want this on their server though....it's just disruptive and trolly and will end up giving the server a bad rep.
Once you get to know me, you'll find you'll have never met me at all.

Offline The Asian Aimbot

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 08:07:19 PM »
idk... I'll probably only ever use it as a joke or when someone is trolling too. No idea who this would appeal to either.
The Asian Toaster man who escaped the Great Martian Coup of '69, hid in Beijing for 9 months, and was cast away by the FSM. Flew away w/ GoombasTasteGood and hid in Addis Ababa after fleeing to Botswana, then to Canada.

Offline Bite That Apple

• Apple Innovations 2010®
    • Fun 4 Everyone Gaming
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 04:25:59 AM »
I actually will be using this, but not on my server of course. I've got FTP access on quite a few communities that I used to develop for, and I think I'll just drop this in there and watch the admins do their own damage.

Though, I do have a question about something. What does "strafe" do?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 04:28:10 AM by Bite That Apple »
Quote from: John F. Kennedy 1963
A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.

Offline roastchicken

• Respected Community Member
  • I write code
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 11:34:33 AM »
I actually will be using this, but not on my server of course. I've got FTP access on quite a few communities that I used to develop for, and I think I'll just drop this in there and watch the admins do their own damage.

I hope you're joking.
Give a man some code and you help him for a day; teach a man to code and you help him for a lifetime.

Offline The Asian Aimbot

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 03:20:45 PM »
Have fun, Apple ;)

Offline Bite That Apple

• Apple Innovations 2010®
    • Fun 4 Everyone Gaming
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 03:37:22 PM »
Have fun, Apple ;)

Though, I do have a question about something. What does "strafe" do?

I hope you're joking.

Of course, but I do actually have access to a few communities., if I really wanted to I could.
Quote from: John F. Kennedy 1963
A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.

Offline The Asian Aimbot

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 04:15:40 PM »
I think it's related to the A and D keys, but there's only 1 strafe command for some reason. Anyways, I tried putting it into the console and it completely stopped the spinning, but I was still frozen. That's why I set it to remove it.