ULX

Author Topic: DVR Gaming [Deathrun]  (Read 2068 times)

Offline Kitty

DVR Gaming [Deathrun]
« on: October 04, 2016, 08:22:15 AM »
Hello! I have recently started a server - and hopefully soon-to-be community! - called "DVR Gaming". At the moment, we consist of only 1 server, but we hope to grow and branch out to TF2 soon. We're 24/7 and our staff are always happy to help. We're sort of in development, although I have gotten the core things sorted out. We also wish to have a CombineControl server at some point. I hope you can help me fulfill my dream to host a successful and friendly community!

If you are interested in joining, we are currently seeking regular players. The IP is: 89.34.96.135:27155

We'd appreciate it so much if you could join and give our server a shot! Thanks for reading! :3

Edit - JamminR - Added gametracker banner as requested in original "About this forum" sticky post.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 03:16:21 PM by JamminR »

Offline allofmywutsteam

• MNWO Owner
    • MNWO Discord
Re: DVR Gaming [Deathrun]
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 10:29:42 AM »
I haven't played Deathrun in ages, but I am definitely interested in checking your server out. Best of luck with your server and communtity-building process  :)
"Then Jesus said to his disciples, 'Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.'" - Matthew 16:24

MNWO: Steam | Discord | Website | Join Server