Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
General Chat & Help and Support / Per gamemode configs
« Last post by STG | SnippleRifsky on September 08, 2022, 09:15:24 AM »
My ULib/ULX versions:
ULib v2.70w
ULX v3.80w

Game mode(s) I am having this problem on:
PropHunt Enhanced

So I'm trying to get the per gamemode configs to work but am having no luck. I suspect it's something simple, but I've been unable to find a fix after searching here and Google.
My config is located in garrysmod/data/ulx/gamemodes/prop_hunt/config.txt

The above config does not get loaded and instead uses the default ULX config, I have tried doing it per map which seems to load the per map config with no issues.
I have a feeling the issue is somewhere with the folder name of the game type "prop_hunt".
"prop_hunt" is what's being used in the server launch params to set the game mode, and is also what the server reports is running when I run 'gamemode' in console.

If someone could point out where I've gone wrong it would be greatly appreciated.
Community Servers / Wits End Gaming SCPRP ||| V3.07 ||| Pre-Release
« Last post by WitsEndGamingOfficial on August 28, 2022, 01:56:59 AM »
Wits End Gaming | SCPRP Server | Semi-Serious RP

IP: 64.110.27.133:27025

We are a growing gaming community.

We have a fully developed server with state-of-the-art plugins and addons. We're looking for anyone and everyone interested in the lore of the SCP Foundation and the Hostile Forces that threaten them.

What we offer?
- In-game and out-of-game roleplay.
- Helpful and friendly staff.
- Engaging events.
- Satisfying combat.
- The opportunity to grow and flourish within your own chosen organization.
- State-of-the-art addons.

Take a look for yourself!

Discord: https://discord.gg/zGrUzRfK4W

Game Tracker -
General Chat & Help and Support / I can only use admin commands on myself.
« Last post by Erik_Nophish on August 25, 2022, 05:54:34 PM »
I can only use admin commands on myself. I have no idea why. I have previously used ULX Administration Permissions and ULX NPC Spawn Permissions but shouldn't effect ULX as I have the currently disabled. I am also using ULX NPC No Target Command and ULX Shortcut but I used them before and it worked properly. I also tried disabling all my addons except ULX and ULB but it still didn't work. Any Ideas why this is happening?
Releases / Re: URL Playsound Addon :) [2.28v]
« Last post by Braconman on August 13, 2022, 11:11:11 AM »
hello, would you be how we can do that but with sam admin mod
Community Servers / PurpleSky DarkRP |NEW|Need Staff|VIP|M9K|WEED
« Last post by Jacob Burgess on August 11, 2022, 12:22:40 PM »
Looking for a classic Gmod DarkRP server? Look no longer!!

8)What we offer: 8)
-M9K
-Car Dealers
-Bitminers
-Meth making, tobacco making, weed growing, farming
- Active staff team
- Updated content as well as premium content
- VIP
- Vapes
- Custom Jobs
- Job requests
- New things added EVERY day!!
- Up to date server
- FastDL
- Chill and have fun!
- Awarn3
- Billys Logs
- We have it all and adding more and more!!

;DWe are still in development but plan to launch within the next few days!!! Come get your VIP spot today!! ;D

Discord: https://discord.gg/NF76sY5EMc
Community Servers / ??🐇bhopRP ? NEED PLAYERS🔥|ANIME EGIRLS🍑|PURGE💀
« Last post by Ali Bomaye on August 07, 2022, 09:24:55 AM »
Only DarkRP server with autojump enabled! Best latest addons installed with some custom content and custom HUD. support your boy and lets get a player base going

Direct connect:
steam://connect/107.181.136.207:27015
IP: 107.181.136.207:27015
Paste this in console to connect --> connect 107.181.136.207:27015
News / ULX v3.80 and ULib 2.70
« Last post by MrPresident on August 04, 2022, 07:17:19 PM »
We at Team Ulysses are excited to announce the latest releases of ULX and ULib. We are proud to have served the Garry's Mod community for the past seventeen years with our scripts.

This update contains the last 5 years worth of little things, some of which are outlined below. There were a lot of little things that didn't make it into the changelogs though. We're try and be better about that in the future. This update represents 5 years of bug fixes and feature additions. The biggest addition in this version is bans now being handled by the built in SQLite SQL engine. This should increase stability and security of your server by quite a bit.

Check out the full changelog below:

Quote from: ULib changelog
* [ADD] Hook when a new, previously unknown access is registered. UCLChanged is now called as well.
* [CHANGE] Moved bans to SQLite.
* [CHANGE] Listen server hosts can no longer be banned (thanks, lewez).
* [CHANGE] Use game hooks instead of timer for player name change detection (thanks, lewez).
* [FIX] Lua error with unspecified optional player arguments from server console (thanks, Timmy).
* [FIX] Overridden chat commands now respect the hidden-state (thanks, Timmy).
* [FIX] _u now routes directly to intended functions instead of through concommands. No longer outputs error on server console when invalid parameters are passed from a client.
* [FIX] Fixed a command injection exploit in banid.

Quote from: ULX changelog
* [CHANGE] Muted players can no longer use psay (thanks, PixeLInc).
* [FIX] Don't respawn when done spectating if the user was not alive to start with (Thanks, PixeLInc).
* [FIX] XGUI: Some CAMI-registered accesses may not have shown up in the menus.
* [FIX] XGUI: Player list on the Cmds tab was not sorted alphabetically.
* [FIX] XGUI: Server data was potentially being sent down twice to clients on join.

You can find these releases at our homepage. Workshop users will automatically update to these new versions.
I know this is old af but since gBans! is broken on gmodstore i updated this one to work again

https://github.com/1day2die/ULX-Global-Ban-Fix
In addition to using "pl" or "ply" (the latter usually being the most common), one note I will mention as to why the original doesn't work is because "Player" in the global namescape refers to Global.Player which is a function (hence the error mentioning "a function value"). The wiki page for GM:PlayerSpawn takes a "Player player" parameter, which can be confusing for those new to Lua. The capitalized "Player" in this case is referring to something that belongs to the Player "class" (quote because Lua has class-like structures but does not technically have classes). However, the engine automatically passes an object that is a part of that class for use within the hook (but the name, like all variables, can be just about anything).
Time seems to fly differently for you, given October 2019 was only 3 years ago.

If I may share my own, I've been listening to this song non-stop: https://youtu.be/HPdHkHslFIU
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10