ULX

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Off-Topic / vipnewsonline
« Last post by entonline4 on Yesterday at 05:51:22 AM »
Chan Yee Hing restaurant is famous within the neighborhood of San Po Kong. Although it is a Teochew cold stall, the quantities of the bloodless dishes are in reality generous and the stir-fried wok dishes are full of taste! Chen Yixing additionally buys the so-referred to as "Teochew poison" that is uncommon within the marketplace. Raw pickled seafood, which includes clams, is only gently boiled in warm water until the mouth is slightly opened, and then marinated raw in a sauce with soy sauce and fish sauce. It tastes salty. The freshness brings out the wealthy sweetness of the seafood, which makes humans want to prevent eating.

crypto stock
Community Servers / Cellus Network DarkRP
« Last post by KyleTheGamer [UnJustified] on February 26, 2024, 07:45:04 AM »
About Us: Cellus Network is a DarkRP based server that's under open development, with the hope of releasing in a few months.
We are trying to make our server different than others as many use default player models for jobs instead of newer ones. Our server is auto mounted so no need to wait to connect.

We're looking for an dedicated team of staff and members to ensure a smooth and enjoyable environment for everyone. If you have suggestions of what we should add or remove please post it on out forums.

Features:

Weekly Updates

Active community management and friendly community.

A wide range of jobs, including "Cartels, Drug Making, DEA & Custom Classes"

Unique Supporter perks for enhanced roleplay

Connect with Us:
Server IP: [85.209.85.151:25404] or [foster-query.nwydns.com:25404] Alternative IP
Forums: https://thecellusnetwork.noclip.me
Vote for us please: https://gmod-servers.com/server/262119/
Discord: [https://discord.gg/8PanWc983B]
Join us today by becoming part of our community! See you in the city!
Community Servers / Re: KGN MethRP is back
« Last post by KyleTheGamer [UnJustified] on February 26, 2024, 06:01:49 AM »
the discord is down, can you provide a new link?
Off-Topic / Exemplary ?asual Dating Real-life Females
« Last post by Gmanc2 on February 25, 2024, 05:50:28 PM »
Make dating stress-free and enjoyable with the best casual dating experience.
Legitimate Girls  Exemplary ?asual Dating
Unsurpassed ?asual Dating
Off-Topic / Supreme ?asual Dating Genuine Ladies
« Last post by Korvas on February 24, 2024, 06:02:23 AM »
Unlock a world of casual fun and excitement with the premier dating site.
Verified Ladies  Finest ?asual Dating
Top-notch ?asual Dating
Off-Topic / Unsurpassed ?asual Dating Genuine Females
« Last post by Beastly on February 21, 2024, 06:01:51 AM »
Elevate your dating game with the top site for hassle-free connections.
Live Women  Superlative ?asual Dating
MeetToMy.site
Off-Topic / Premier ?asual Dating Actual Women
« Last post by Gmanc2 on February 21, 2024, 02:16:33 AM »
Unlock a world of casual fun and excitement with the premier dating site.
Authentic Damsels  Finest ?asual Dating

www.meettomy.site
Off-Topic / Exemplary ?asual Dating Live Women
« Last post by Earth2Luke on February 20, 2024, 12:21:19 PM »
Break free from traditional dating norms and embrace the best in casual connections.
Living Women  Unsurpassed ?asual Dating

meettomy.site
If you're looking at the order of groups in the ULX GUI, that is based on an inheritance tree, which is based on the can_target values configured on each group. To keep the groups in order, I'd recommend making sure each group's "can target" is set to not be able to target the groups above it (i.e. "!%headmod" for "seniormod"). If you're lua_run savvy, you can see the whole tree:
Code: [Select]
PrintTable( ULib.ucl.getInheritanceTree() )Share that here and I can provide some extra insight.

If you're talking about gamemode ranks, then that's a different thing entirely. If you could send me your data/garrysmod/groups.txt file, I can help see if anything is amiss.
Community Servers / Orbital RP - Now in alpha, no VIP or P2W, and lenient rules
« Last post by DOOM GUY on February 13, 2024, 08:43:29 AM »
Are you looking for a server that does not have any VIP or any Pay to Win content? Then I have just the server for you. Orbital RP is in beta and hosting dark RP on Garry's Mod. Our server has all the fun jobs and activities which are usually paywalled on other servers, including terrorists, RDM jobs, and much more for free. There will never be any paid master/VIP. There is no NLR rule. We have jobs that can RDM, and adverting is reserved for only a few actions. Things such as warns, muggings, raids, and kidnapping do not require /advert. Since we're offering so much content on our server, downloading the collection, "Orbital RP" will help speed up loading times before joining the server. The relevant information is attached below; see you on the server.

Link to Server Workshop Collection:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3146999299

Discord Link For Orbital RP Server:
https://discord.gg/EGGNQh3tCw

Server Info:
45.62.160.61:27049 steam://connect/45.62.160.61:27049
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10