ULX

Author Topic: Having problems with ULX  (Read 3147 times)

Offline -l-999-l-

Having problems with ULX
« on: June 01, 2019, 08:09:47 AM »
Hi,

everytime I download ULX from the steam workshop, I having problems to create a solo game in sandbox.
The error is "disconnect: client 0 overflowed reliable channel" But I need it because I can't touch constrained entities in solo and using the tool gun and I know the superadmin ULX rank will fix that. (normally hehehe)

Thank youu If you'll help me, bye.

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Re: Having problems with ULX
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 03:51:14 PM »
1) Single player games, the user running the game is always superadmin, even without admin mods. (ULX makes you super by default in SP)
2) If #1 isn't true, you have a bad/malicious addon, corrupted addon, or corrupted Gmod.
3) If you're getting the reliable channel error by adding two add-ons (ULib and ULX), LOCALLY single player no less, you have much more problem than anything ULib or ULX can assist with.
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline -l-999-l-

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 04:43:51 AM »
So how should I do to fix ym singleplayer, because I can't use physgun. I yhink it's because I'm not considered as a superadmin.

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 01:41:55 PM »
Id unsubscribe from all addons. Delete manually added ones. Uninstall gmod. Delete any files left behind in the source gmod folder, then reinstall, adding back only one or two addons at a time and testing.

Gmod sp server makes you superadmin by default.
Something you have is broken
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming