ULX

Author Topic: Having problems with ULX  (Read 161 times)

Offline -l-999-l-

Having problems with ULX
« on: June 01, 2019, 08:09:47 AM »
Hi,

everytime I download ULX from the steam workshop, I having problems to create a solo game in sandbox.
The error is "disconnect: client 0 overflowed reliable channel" But I need it because I can't touch constrained entities in solo and using the tool gun and I know the superadmin ULX rank will fix that. (normally hehehe)

Thank youu If you'll help me, bye.

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Re: Having problems with ULX
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 03:51:14 PM »
1) Single player games, the user running the game is always superadmin, even without admin mods. (ULX makes you super by default in SP)
2) If #1 isn't true, you have a bad/malicious addon, corrupted addon, or corrupted Gmod.
3) If you're getting the reliable channel error by adding two add-ons (ULib and ULX), LOCALLY single player no less, you have much more problem than anything ULib or ULX can assist with.
The price one pays for pursuing any profession or calling is an intimate knowledge of its ugly side. - James Baldwin

Offline -l-999-l-

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 04:43:51 AM »
So how should I do to fix ym singleplayer, because I can't use physgun. I yhink it's because I'm not considered as a superadmin.

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 01:41:55 PM »
Id unsubscribe from all addons. Delete manually added ones. Uninstall gmod. Delete any files left behind in the source gmod folder, then reinstall, adding back only one or two addons at a time and testing.

Gmod sp server makes you superadmin by default.
Something you have is broken
The price one pays for pursuing any profession or calling is an intimate knowledge of its ugly side. - James Baldwin