Author Topic: A few requests.  (Read 2288 times)

Offline Katie

• Geek Girl
A few requests.
« on: October 10, 2008, 12:38:57 PM »
I've pretty much eaten all my issues. (My last problem was that I <censored> up the Lua on an entity for my server). Now I'm looking for a few things.

1. A team/group system for my server. (Sandbox/Spacebuild)
2. A motd generator. I don't know anything about HTML >.<
3. Admins. I only have one person I can trust on the server that is an admin already. If anyone wants to volunteer.
4. Someone to help me with coding. I'm a noob at coding >.>

You can eMail me at avelmin@hotmail.com or contact me with steam ([CPP]Katie<3). Also post on this thread. I don't mean to make this a one post thread by giving contact information.

[Edit-JamminR] - Keep it clean please. We try to keep a family-friendly environment
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 03:13:33 PM by JamminR »
"I am your shield I am your sword. Mainly because I have all the weapons and the only key to the armory and YOOOOOU don't!"

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Re: A few requests.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 03:38:21 PM »
I've pretty much eaten all my issues.
If only my mental issues could be so easily eaten.

1. A team/group system for my server. (Sandbox/Spacebuild)
See UTeam - http://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php/topic,663.0.html

2. A motd generator. I don't know anything about HTML >.<
Try this google search.
Inetworld seemed nice. Didn't spend much time to see how easily saved the work done was.
I still recommend learning from simpler pages already done though. www.w3.org keeps track of all current (and past) html standards.

3. Admins. I only have one person I can trust on the server that is an admin already. If anyone wants to volunteer.
Good luck.

4. Someone to help me with coding. I'm a noob at coding >.>
Coding what? Lua? Try our Developer's Corner
Other languages? You could ask in dev corner, but you might try Jay's site http://dev-solution.org/

"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming