Author Topic: Wepon/Stool Restrict  (Read 2632 times)

Offline Cooltrooper

Wepon/Stool Restrict
« on: December 15, 2008, 03:08:09 AM »
I know it has been said before but go along with me for a moment. The only thing i think ULX/ULIB is missing is build in weapon/stool restrict by team (or user group). URestrict does the latter of these but there is no in game way of doing the first. It would be nice to add another tab or something that would mean when you run the !menu command you can select to show the interface and change the start up weapons/stools of groups and maybe have a way of giving one player a extra stool or weapon just for a session. Its just an idea, but i would like to see it integrated or a plug in to do both. Perhaps extending URestrict is the way.... ASSMOD has this.....but ULX is more flexible....keep up the good work....

Life is Good

Offline jay209015

• Ulysses Team Member
    • Dev-Solutions
Re: Wepon/Stool Restrict
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 07:29:46 PM »
It's already in my plans to do so. It's just a matter of getting some free time to do it.
An error only becomes a mistake when you refuse to correct it. --JFK

"And thus the downfall of the great ULX dynasty was wrought not by another dynasty, but the slow and steady deterioration of the leaders themselves, followed by the deprecation of the great knowledge they possessed." -Gmod, Chapter 28, verse 34 -- Stickly