ULX

Author Topic: Menu Adds V2.0 help  (Read 3075 times)

Myname

Menu Adds V2.0 help
« on: September 16, 2006, 11:03:07 PM »
I just downloaded the Menu Adds V2 plugin and when I press a button to bring up a extra menu(one thats not original) i get this error in my console

[LUA] Error calling 'menuCallback' : 'Line 36: attempt to call global 'cc_ulxWeaponsMenu' (a nil value)'

Is there something I could do cause i really want to use this on my server.

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Re: Menu Adds V2.0 help
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 11:12:49 PM »
What version of ULX are you running?
Do you get any menu at all when using ulx_menu , or does it go straight to this error?
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Myname

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 11:15:39 PM »
im using version 1.11 and the menu works when i type ulx_menu. its when i try to bring up another menu like weapons or maps is when i get this error

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 04:37:05 AM »
I don't know why you are getting that error.
Though I use ULX v2 now (without any of the 1.x releases), I originally used his menus addition/changes with ULX v1.12 and they worked fine.

Did you edit any of the file? If so, delete it and unzip it back into your ulx folder.
Might try upgrading to ulx v1.13, the latest v1, then paste over the ulx_menus.lua also.

Let us know if that works.
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 08:41:03 AM »
The weapons menu was removed and I forgot to delete it from the main menu. Sorry.

EDIT: Oops, you're using a custom menu. You should contact the author of the menu.
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.

Myname

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 09:41:40 AM »
ok I tried the Menu Adds plugin with Ulx Version 1.11, 1.13, 1.12 and none of them have worked and i still get this error and errors alike when i bring up another menu
Do I have to test this on a server or can i test it in singleplayer, and do i have to clear the modcache

Please if theres something else i have to do or try please tell me

[LUA] Error calling 'menuCallback' : 'Line 38: attempt to call global 'cc_ulxClientLimits' (a nil value)'