Author Topic: [W.I.R.E.] Serious School's  (Read 2192 times)

Offline church

[W.I.R.E.] Serious School's
« on: April 14, 2009, 03:37:37 PM »
Hello,
          I am [W.I.R.E.] Church, i host a server on Garry's mod that is a school that will teach people the simplest of the very
popular ad don WireMod.  My servers are looking for intelligent people for admins, an HTML coder for our website, and students to learn wire.  Some of you may say "Oh your copying Tricky Tutorial's idea" I stop you right there, first TT is a very good server, but, they are complicated and hard to follow, second I teach WireMod in a way that can be applied to a wide variety of things, and third we are a much more strict server, if you act as a minge bag even in the slightest you will be warned if you disregard the warning and continue to act poorly in the eyes of the admins you will be baned. My servers have friendly admins as long as you act as intelligent as possible I apologies for any misspellings I can do math well but not spelling.  Please come to learn and enjoy the stay.

Sincerely,
                [W.I.R.E.] Church
                Owner Of W.I.R.E.

P.S. For those of you wondering "What is [W.I.R.E.] it stands for Wire Institute of Recreational Engineering and we use a custom downloadable map that is a school with a garage and a flat area with a road way to test the vehicles you may make.

I.P: 208.68.170.101:27016
Admin positions available