Author Topic: Help?  (Read 2089 times)

Offline Magicnachoz

Help?
« on: August 26, 2010, 10:56:57 AM »
Where do I put these custom plugins? I can not really find in any of the posts saying where to put them :-[
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 11:17:16 AM by Magicnachoz »

Offline Magicnachoz

Re: Help?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 11:26:46 AM »
I want to add some of the addons but I don't know how I don't have SVN by the way

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Re: Help?
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 03:10:13 PM »
The question you have isn't so much Ulysses related as it is "I'm new to Gmod, how do I <do anything>" and I therefore moved it to OffTopic.
That isn't a bad thing (we were all new once), but, the question you ask is quite publicly published at many Gmod forums, and although I didn't search, bet Google would find your answer on the first page of results.

I recommend you start here - http://wiki.garrysmod.com/?title=Main_Page
It's the 'official' wiki full of instructions, the manual, and tutorials for various Gmod items.
The specific answer you're looking for is in the "manual" portion, "Beginning Garry's mod"

You'll learn that most of us devs, and the other community members, are much nicer if you're asking a question about something not already answered, or at the least, asking about something you don't understand but have direct information about.
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming