ULX

Author Topic: !xgui command removed?  (Read 7903 times)

Offline Solonari

Re: !xgui command removed?
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 11:20:29 AM »
I just noticed that I am no longer getting the [authed] messages either on the console or on my client when someone spawns in the game.
If someone considered this a "debug message that should be removed," then no problem.  But otherwise it might indicate that the issue is farther upstream than the XGUI module itself.  A "ulx who" still shows the appropriate user groups, and ulx-prefixed commands still work, but no auth messages.  Hmmm.  I sincerely hope I haven't been wasting your time.

Offline Stickly Man!

• Ulysses Team Member
  • What even IS software anymore?
    • XGUI
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2011, 12:45:39 PM »
Okay, we got it fixed, it was a reeaaallly stupid bug on my part that only affected people who didn't have a saved file of their XGUI settings on their client (i.e. I'm guessing pretty much everyone :P)

Fixed in ulx rev. 170, thanks Solonari!
Join our Team Ulysses community discord! https://discord.gg/gR4Uye6

Offline Solonari

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 02:17:51 PM »
Hey, was great hanging out with you while you fixed it, Stickly.  Thanks again.  :)
Besides, you helped us clean up our flag list and even came up with a solution for our other little question, so three thumbs up there!

Enjoy your early weekend, and feel free to drop in anytime you like.  You'll probably get along like gangbusters with Fungus now that I'm not hogging your time.  ;)

T'care and catch ya later