Author Topic: Megiddo UTime Re-Make  (Read 3101 times)

Offline Schiaffino

Megiddo UTime Re-Make
« on: May 29, 2012, 09:41:53 AM »
Hi , well i was looking for a time r, and i just found the timer of a member on Ulysses , and i want to know
IF There is a posibility to make the UTime COMPATIBLE with DarkRP cause a friend is using a UTime on his DarkRP Server dedicated
but he won't tell me , he just said i delete some things on FAdmin i try but still not working :(

Thanks !

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Re: Megiddo UTime Re-Make
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 02:04:58 PM »
If Utime works fine for almost every thing but an issue with what keeps coming up seemingly to me as an invasive competing administrative mod, then we have no reason, nor time, to rewrite one JUST to make it compatible with the competing admin mod.

Unless you are willing to provide errors your server gets, like we've asked in another one of several threads you started, most of us are unlikely to help you.

Please, stop spamming our forum with the same problem...we get it..you want UTime to run, and Apromote to run, on a server with DarkRP and Fadmin.

We don't really like DarkRP. We see many conflicts here with FAdmin. We're not sure why.
Go ask the authors of FAdmin why it breaks UTime.

Better yet, Start providing errors you're getting, and do it in ONE place. Not 5 threads.
PICK one...we'll move it if its in the wrong section.
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 02:54:54 PM »
Does DarkRP require FAdmin to run? I can see why some people would have chosen a different admin mod in the past if they were looking for something with a pretty GUI if they didn't understand how to use the console.. but XGUI has solved that (in my opinion) for ULX. I don't see any reason why anyone would need to run ULX in conjunction with ANY other admin mod.

If there is a feature of a competing admin mod that you just can't live without, let us know what it is. Maybe it could get added to ULX or at the very least a module might be created for it. I can speak from experience when I say that most features that are reasonable and useful do get added as either a primary feature or a module. There are plenty of developers that hang around here just waiting for the opportunity to pick up any ideas people have.

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 06:35:13 PM »
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.