ULX

Author Topic: Ok, I cannot get admin to work on my dedicated server with ULX? help pls  (Read 2377 times)

Acekiller

Ok first of all i set my file with my steam ID and everything in the data folder of my dedicated server using the access generator. When i go into a server I try to use commands and in console it says you dont have permision to this or something like that. btw it is Gmod10 i dled the Ulx from facepunch.   Can somebody help me i have no clue what i am doing wrong?

Offline Golden-Death

• Honored Lua Scripter
    • BlueFire
Re: Ok, I cannot get admin to work on my dedicated server with ULX? help pls
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 06:56:23 PM »
Make sure you didn't enter it wrong, and that it is in fact your ID while on the server.

Some people see something like:
STEAM_0_0:1234567
and when they copy and paste it, source actually cuts off a number, leaving you with
STEAM_0_0:123456

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Re: Ok, I cannot get admin to work on my dedicated server with ULX? help pls
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 07:27:15 PM »
Ok first of all i set my file with my steam ID and everything in the data folder of my dedicated server using the access generator. When i go into a server I try to use commands and in console it says you dont have permision to this or something like that. btw it is Gmod10 i dled the Ulx from facepunch.   Can somebody help me i have no clue what i am doing wrong?

Please also try this sticky post from the forum you just posted in and then post back if it didn't work. What Golden-Death said here is also included.
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming